• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Textures/skins files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i m looking for extracted interface/maps/skins from SANA rez files i already tryed extracting them with winrez but i failed, i need them for the old client in KillerStefan package i m updating it to looks like the old SANA already found some edited models for some guns but i want the default package.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi send me u skype or discord i can help you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SANA rez files are encrypted. No one program could extract him. What you can try is download a newer version and update then. While updating you can get files

Enviado de meu LG-K220 usando Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He's want the interface files I think :)) but not sure ??????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want extracted files of SANA (SA_CHARACTERS.rez, SA_WEAPONS.rez...ect) i want the default not edited.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files CHARACTERS and LTB WEAPONS are the same ltb and DTX in all SA.i already accepted you on skype and sent u some english interface files.if you want i have extracted all files from SABR.i will try to extract the sana v1 after.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files CHARACTERS and LTB WEAPONS are the same ltb and DTX in all SA.i already accepted you on skype and sent u some english interface files.if you want i have extracted all files from SABR.i will try to extract the sana v1 after.

oh thnx, that will be cool.

Back