Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    15Posts

Active server list

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hi I and my friends currently looking for stable dn server. Could you list the current stable private server? if this is illegal could you at least pm me. Thank you

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    1,666Posts

Re: Active server list

skynest

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    JapanLocation
    82Posts

Eternal is going through some Host issues atm, but I Highly suggest that one till My Server is up and running (:

Eternal Dragon Nest

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by natzugen View Post
    skynest
    After i download the game and tired to play its down because of dos attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesu View Post
    Eternal is going through some Host issues atm, but I Highly suggest that one till My Server is up and running (:

Eternal Dragon Nest
    Well pm me when your server is up. Btw when i visit some dn ps they have all issue on their host... So there is not 99% stable server?

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    JapanLocation
    82Posts

They are a complete 99% active server but are going through some host issues for the time being.. they also have a load of active team members that work quick on fixing shit.. and I'll pm you when my servers up (: Eternal DN is releasing the New Archer class soon

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    1,666Posts

the problem is that the most known servers are always being ddosed from the others

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    JapanLocation
    82Posts

Eternal is rarely ddosed, I've been with them since the beginning

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    1,666Posts

Eternal is rarely ddosed, I've been with them since the beginning
    then you havent been with them since the begining :)

their server was offline for almost a month because of ddos

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    JapanLocation
    82Posts

I'm actually great friends with a majority of the team and the owner, They've been constantly updating and are also the most popular server in DNP atm.. So why nag? they've been stable for awhile now. and I have been.

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    15Posts

Well i dunno but i would rather pick the stable server over updated server.

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    1,666Posts

If you want opped server you can go to epicdn snowdn. Stormdn or eternal

Mid rate servers skynest and there was another called oracle if im not wrong, if you are looking for stability skynest is the oldest among them and recently got lancea.

Ps:Tesu when some server says they had "host issues" is most likely because someone tool them down,
    also you might talk with their staff as friends but i dealt with them as bussines along with the staff from another server so i know what i talk about.

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by natzugen View Post
    If you want opped server you can go to epicdn snowdn. Stormdn or eternal

Mid rate servers skynest and there was another called oracle if im not wrong, if you are looking for stability skynest is the oldest among them and recently got lancea.

Ps:Tesu when some server says they had "host issues" is most likely because someone tool them down,
    also you might talk with their staff as friends but i dealt with them as bussines along with the staff from another server so i know what i talk about.
    Ok i already tired this Storm and Epic dn already but what i see is to op items and easy to level and some of their players came from eternal dn and they said its not stable at all. Is this default for dn private server? attacking each other?

I'm actually great friends with a majority of the team and the owner, They've been constantly updating and are also the most popular server in DNP atm.. So why nag? they've been stable for awhile now. and I have been.
    That is a very good joke you got there, maybe they update since they steal from other servers that are not so popular, but would you play server that is more down than up?

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    Inside youLocation
    21Posts

I highly recommend Eternal DN. They are by far superior than the other private server I tried so far. Their community is great. Staffs always reply fast. And they are constantly updating their game. As of now they have Machina and 80 dungeons.

Regarding the issues, They're all happening on most of the Dragon nest private servers. I don't know why though.

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    1,666Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nicolaip View Post
    I highly recommend Eternal DN. They are by far superior than the other private server I tried so far. Their community is great. Staffs always reply fast. And they are constantly updating their game. As of now they have Machina and 80 dungeons.

Regarding the issues, They're all happening on most of the Dragon nest private servers. I don't know why though.
    pls atleast do some research after the wipe you did to all your players for like 25th time wont solve the freezing issue

PS: you 80 dungeons are 1 year late, skynest already had them long time ago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement