Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    JapanLocation
    82Posts

Re: Active server list

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Yea, Not gonna lie.. After awhile of playing and 100$+ donated ariel basically told me I was not needed on a server like Eternal and IP Banned me... So I filed a Chargeback and apparently they gave enough proof that I couldn't get my money back.. so with breaking NO terms/services.... And not getting my money back, Eternal kinda fucked me in the end with no Vaseline

Quote Originally Posted by Tesu View Post
    Yea, Not gonna lie.. After awhile of playing and 100$+ donated ariel basically told me I was not needed on a server like Eternal and IP Banned me... So I filed a Chargeback and apparently they gave enough proof that I couldn't get my money back.. so with breaking NO terms/services.... And not getting my money back, Eternal kinda fucked me in the end with no Vaseline
    I cant lie either. I cracked at the "no vaseline" part. Anyway. Edn would lie anything for money. If you still want a server to play get to skynest we dont even ip ban. And dont worry; Edn tricked us once too and got away with files from us...

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    Inside youLocation
    21Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AmiChan View Post
    I cant lie either. I cracked at the "no vaseline" part. Anyway. Edn would lie anything for money. If you still want a server to play get to skynest we dont even ip ban. And dont worry; Edn tricked us once too and got away with files from us...
    Its better the doing nothing. And please, even though Eternal DN did a Wipe, the EC and DC Accumulated and Spent was given back. You're the one who should do some research. Eternal DN also gave a huge compensation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tesu View Post
    Lol. Blake please. You were ban because you issued a chargeback.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolaip View Post
    Its better the doing nothing. And please, even though Eternal DN did a Wipe, the EC and DC Accumulated and Spent was given back. You're the one who should do some research. Eternal DN also gave a huge compensation
    I am SkyNest Admin, EDN stole files from us back December 2014. Didn't they tell you? Sorry for that, they seem to hide what they did to new staff, like you ;)
    Last edited by AmiChan; 24-09-15 at 08:04 AM.

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,321Posts

IXXI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement