Active server list

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    Member Tesu is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    JapanLocation
    82Posts

    Re: Active server list


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Yea, Not gonna lie.. After awhile of playing and 100$+ donated ariel basically told me I was not needed on a server like Eternal and IP Banned me... So I filed a Chargeback and apparently they gave enough proof that I couldn't get my money back.. so with breaking NO terms/services.... And not getting my money back, Eternal kinda fucked me in the end with no Vaseline

  2. #17

    Re: Active server list

    Quote Originally Posted by Tesu View Post
    Yea, Not gonna lie.. After awhile of playing and 100$+ donated ariel basically told me I was not needed on a server like Eternal and IP Banned me... So I filed a Chargeback and apparently they gave enough proof that I couldn't get my money back.. so with breaking NO terms/services.... And not getting my money back, Eternal kinda fucked me in the end with no Vaseline
    I cant lie either. I cracked at the "no vaseline" part. Anyway. Edn would lie anything for money. If you still want a server to play get to skynest we dont even ip ban. And dont worry; Edn tricked us once too and got away with files from us...

  3. #18
    Registered nicolaip is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    Inside youLocation
    21Posts

    Re: Active server list

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiChan View Post
    I cant lie either. I cracked at the "no vaseline" part. Anyway. Edn would lie anything for money. If you still want a server to play get to skynest we dont even ip ban. And dont worry; Edn tricked us once too and got away with files from us...
    Its better the doing nothing. And please, even though Eternal DN did a Wipe, the EC and DC Accumulated and Spent was given back. You're the one who should do some research. Eternal DN also gave a huge compensation

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tesu View Post
    Yea, Not gonna lie.. After awhile of playing and 100$+ donated ariel basically told me I was not needed on a server like Eternal and IP Banned me... So I filed a Chargeback and apparently they gave enough proof that I couldn't get my money back.. so with breaking NO terms/services.... And not getting my money back, Eternal kinda fucked me in the end with no Vaseline
    Lol. Blake please. You were ban because you issued a chargeback.

  4. #19

    Re: Active server list

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolaip View Post
    Its better the doing nothing. And please, even though Eternal DN did a Wipe, the EC and DC Accumulated and Spent was given back. You're the one who should do some research. Eternal DN also gave a huge compensation
    I am SkyNest Admin, EDN stole files from us back December 2014. Didn't they tell you? Sorry for that, they seem to hide what they did to new staff, like you ;)
    Last edited by AmiChan; 24-09-15 at 08:04 AM.

  5. #20
    Non Omnis Moriar Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,321Posts

    Re: Active server list

    IXXI




Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement