Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Mix Sub Class Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Mix Sub Class Test

This is insane. :O Grats for epic job mixes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

He's just moderating lol. My guess is that the files have T4 skills and jobs, but all you need is a working client that has that content. In that case, it's a very hard thing to do and will take time. Like he said, people are just barely starting to get it to work, so they need time to get all of the more important errors out first. Cash Shop should be considered a major one as well, though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

He's just moderating lol. My guess is that the files have T4 skills and jobs, but all you need is a working client that has that content. In that case, it's a very hard thing to do and will take time. Like he said, people are just barely starting to get it to work, so they need time to get all of the more important errors out first. Cash Shop should be considered a major one as well, though.

Im not sure right now if its for the client, but the skill system [builds] is very old, for example you need some skills to lvl 5, for train others, or different requirments and some skills are "oudated" and short or different effects. [Still dunno if this is for the client or not] But for example archer buff, give you like 600% Critics if i dont remember bad, for 10seconds :/

And im not worry about cashshop thats for me the last thing to watch, the most important is have the game stable without bugs/crashes and update content.
You can fix the cashshop or maybe disable that buttom in the client, for prevent people open it, and make a shop via web? Then buy and get the items to your ac inventory or via gift, whatever.

The client have Lv50 Skills, and Lv 60/70 spaces but with a [ ? ] in the skill, you can free learn it without any sp or money, but nothing happen when you use that skill, i ddnt test on summon the skill books if you can learn that, ddnt remember how this old books works, if i need them to train or whatever.

Good job, but if this is nothing but show-off, I'd have no choice but to delete your thread.

Its just a test and a idea maybe xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You need to leave these threads here, Thorin. We need to be able to collaborate and share what we can come up with. This is an early stage of development, and every other section has had the freedom to discuss things like this. The idea is not to squeeze the content to only fixing things, but to let people work on it as a whole on the parts they want, since every person is on a different stage of their development with their server.

Either way, you need to let people have freedom. It's not going to hurt the section in any way. If anything, it's making it more active, and that's what matters.

Reaction score

Im not sure right now if its for the client, but the skill system [builds] is very old, for example you need some skills to lvl 5, for train others, or different requirments and some skills are "oudated" and short or different effects. [Still dunno if this is for the client or not] But for example archer buff, give you like 600% Critics if i dont remember bad, for 10seconds :/

And im not worry about cashshop thats for me the last thing to watch, the most important is have the game stable without bugs/crashes and update content.
You can fix the cashshop or maybe disable that buttom in the client, for prevent people open it, and make a shop via web? Then buy and get the items to your ac inventory or via gift, whatever.

The client have Lv50 Skills, and Lv 60/70 spaces but with a [ ? ] in the skill, you can free learn it without any sp or money, but nothing happen when you use that skill, i ddnt test on summon the skill books if you can learn that, ddnt remember how this old books works, if i need them to train or whatever.

Its just a test and a idea maybe xD

most people problem now is to get the right files in the server side because its crashes when you put new data on it, but unlike what you did, me myself is stuck in sh with no portal is working also the t4 skill like you did

Reaction score

You need to leave these threads here, Thorin. We need to be able to collaborate and share what we can come up with. This is an early stage of development, and every other section has had the freedom to discuss things like this. The idea is not to squeeze the content to only fixing things, but to let people work on it as a whole on the parts they want, since every person is on a different stage of their development with their server.

Either way, you need to let people have freedom. It's not going to hurt the section in any way. If anything, it's making it more active, and that's what matters.
I have said that because of the lack of information he gave on the first post which leaves us hanging. If it weren't for the last post he made, I would have had deleted this by now. That's why I waited for his response, and so he did.

Don't worry about my ways Omicron, I am a very considerate person even if I'm strict.

Have a good day guys! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yo Lg, can you try out the Inquisitor and Saint sub class mix. I always wanted to see Chain Lightning+ with Lightning Relic+

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Class Job GM commande Please + item code + mob code

Lg_deluxe - [Discussion] Mix Sub Class Test - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Snipetillery would be so OP :scared:

Out of all sub-class mixes, that'd be the one I want the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back