[Discussion] Mix Sub Class Test

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Ultimate Member Lg_deluxe is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    160Posts

    [Discussion] Mix Sub Class Test


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    MoonGladi XD


    GuarSader xD

    Last edited by Lg_deluxe; 12-01-14 at 02:22 AM.


  2. #2
    Member BrianAure is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    88Posts

    Re: Mix Sub Class Test

    This is insane. :O Grats for epic job mixes

  3. #3
    Omega Male Abry is offline
    The OmegaRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    4,651Posts

    Re: Mix Sub Class Test

    Good job, but if this is nothing but show-off, I'd have no choice but to delete your thread.

  4. #4
    Vizard kennethz008 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    Behind YouLocation
    630Posts

    Re: Mix Sub Class Test

    @Thorin do you know how can i enable the t4 skills and jobs?

  5. #5
    Omega Male Abry is offline
    The OmegaRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    4,651Posts

    Re: Mix Sub Class Test

    Quote Originally Posted by kennethz008 View Post
    @Thorin do you know how can i enable the t4 skills and jobs?
    I'm afraid not.

  6. #6
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Omicron1986 is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    180Posts

    Re: Mix Sub Class Test

    He's just moderating lol. My guess is that the files have T4 skills and jobs, but all you need is a working client that has that content. In that case, it's a very hard thing to do and will take time. Like he said, people are just barely starting to get it to work, so they need time to get all of the more important errors out first. Cash Shop should be considered a major one as well, though.

  7. #7
    Ultimate Member Lg_deluxe is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    160Posts

    Re: Mix Sub Class Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Omicron1986 View Post
    He's just moderating lol. My guess is that the files have T4 skills and jobs, but all you need is a working client that has that content. In that case, it's a very hard thing to do and will take time. Like he said, people are just barely starting to get it to work, so they need time to get all of the more important errors out first. Cash Shop should be considered a major one as well, though.
    Im not sure right now if its for the client, but the skill system [builds] is very old, for example you need some skills to lvl 5, for train others, or different requirments and some skills are "oudated" and short or different effects. [Still dunno if this is for the client or not] But for example archer buff, give you like 600% Critics if i dont remember bad, for 10seconds :/

    And im not worry about cashshop thats for me the last thing to watch, the most important is have the game stable without bugs/crashes and update content.
    You can fix the cashshop or maybe disable that buttom in the client, for prevent people open it, and make a shop via web? Then buy and get the items to your ac inventory or via gift, whatever.

    The client have Lv50 Skills, and Lv 60/70 spaces but with a [ ? ] in the skill, you can free learn it without any sp or money, but nothing happen when you use that skill, i ddnt test on summon the skill books if you can learn that, ddnt remember how this old books works, if i need them to train or whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorin View Post
    Good job, but if this is nothing but show-off, I'd have no choice but to delete your thread.
    Its just a test and a idea maybe xD

  8. #8
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Omicron1986 is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    180Posts

    Re: Mix Sub Class Test

    You need to leave these threads here, Thorin. We need to be able to collaborate and share what we can come up with. This is an early stage of development, and every other section has had the freedom to discuss things like this. The idea is not to squeeze the content to only fixing things, but to let people work on it as a whole on the parts they want, since every person is on a different stage of their development with their server.

    Either way, you need to let people have freedom. It's not going to hurt the section in any way. If anything, it's making it more active, and that's what matters.

  9. #9
    Vizard kennethz008 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    Behind YouLocation
    630Posts

    Re: Mix Sub Class Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Lg_deluxe View Post
    Im not sure right now if its for the client, but the skill system [builds] is very old, for example you need some skills to lvl 5, for train others, or different requirments and some skills are "oudated" and short or different effects. [Still dunno if this is for the client or not] But for example archer buff, give you like 600% Critics if i dont remember bad, for 10seconds :/

    And im not worry about cashshop thats for me the last thing to watch, the most important is have the game stable without bugs/crashes and update content.
    You can fix the cashshop or maybe disable that buttom in the client, for prevent people open it, and make a shop via web? Then buy and get the items to your ac inventory or via gift, whatever.

    The client have Lv50 Skills, and Lv 60/70 spaces but with a [ ? ] in the skill, you can free learn it without any sp or money, but nothing happen when you use that skill, i ddnt test on summon the skill books if you can learn that, ddnt remember how this old books works, if i need them to train or whatever.



    Its just a test and a idea maybe xD
    most people problem now is to get the right files in the server side because its crashes when you put new data on it, but unlike what you did, me myself is stuck in sh with no portal is working also the t4 skill like you did

  10. #10
    Omega Male Abry is offline
    The OmegaRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    4,651Posts

    Re: Mix Sub Class Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Omicron1986 View Post
    You need to leave these threads here, Thorin. We need to be able to collaborate and share what we can come up with. This is an early stage of development, and every other section has had the freedom to discuss things like this. The idea is not to squeeze the content to only fixing things, but to let people work on it as a whole on the parts they want, since every person is on a different stage of their development with their server.

    Either way, you need to let people have freedom. It's not going to hurt the section in any way. If anything, it's making it more active, and that's what matters.
    I have said that because of the lack of information he gave on the first post which leaves us hanging. If it weren't for the last post he made, I would have had deleted this by now. That's why I waited for his response, and so he did.

    Don't worry about my ways Omicron, I am a very considerate person even if I'm strict.

    Have a good day guys! :)

  11. #11
    Registered dragon154 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    15Posts

    Re: [Discussion] Mix Sub Class Test

    Class Job GM commande Please + item code + mob code

  12. #12
    Ultimate Member Lg_deluxe is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    160Posts

    Re: [Discussion] Mix Sub Class Test

    Quote Originally Posted by dragon154 View Post
    Class Job GM commande Please + item code + mob code
    You can find the commands here: DN Cheat Code(admin code)

  13. #13
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! master_unknown is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    775Posts

    Re: [Discussion] Mix Sub Class Test

    Ah Thorin, this is a discussion thread, not a release thread.
    Hence, the label [Discussion] as the suffix of the thread title.
    Now, I think you're too over moderating stuff.
    Let the community grow by talking to each other.
    Looking for Custom Launcher for your Private Server?
    We create custom launchers for ANY Private Servers.
    Message us through Facebook or send us a message through Skype: qstarmacro@gmail.com

  14. #14
    Omega Male Abry is offline
    The OmegaRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    4,651Posts

    Re: [Discussion] Mix Sub Class Test

    Quote Originally Posted by master_unknown View Post
    Ah Thorin, this is a discussion thread, not a release thread.
    Hence, the label [Discussion] as the suffix of the thread title.
    Now, I think you're too over moderating stuff.
    Let the community grow by talking to each other.
    Smh. Please see my last post above.

  15. #15
    Member BrianAure is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    88Posts

    Re: [Discussion] Mix Sub Class Test

    Yo Lg, can you try out the Inquisitor and Saint sub class mix. I always wanted to see Chain Lightning+ with Lightning Relic+




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement