Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello guys!

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I would just like to leave a message here and let you all know I'll be the new moderator of the Dragon Nest section!

I'm very much looking forward to enjoy this section with you guys, as well seeing and hopefully helping into developing this amazing game to it's fullest!

There will be some changes here and there, non to drastic and no huge ones. But for now, I've created some new rules, as the old ones were, well, lacking a bit! Looking forward to get to know you guys, thanks for taking your time reading this, and more importantly, thanks to each and one of you helping out or trying to learn in this section!

See you all around! :)

All the best,
Detox

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yo ^^ Gratz On Mod
nice to have an active mod here =]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally a nice and active Mod on here. The old one was... lacking!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally a nice and active Mod on here. The old one was... lacking!

You talk like you have a grudge on me.. or sth. Detox has just made three post in the section and you call him more active than me. Well, that escalated quickly. I'm not saying Detox is not a good mod by the way. He's a good one and I'm happy it's him who's been assigned here.

And just so you know, the reason of me being demodded and banned has got nothing to do with this section.

Good luck everyone.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You talk like you have a grudge on me.. or sth. Detox has just made three post in the section and you call him more active than me. Well, that escalated quickly. I'm not saying Detox is not a good mod by the way. He's a good one and I'm happy it's him who's been assigned here.

And just so you know, the reason of me being demodded and banned has got nothing to do with this section.

Good luck everyone.

Either way , you both are doing good but being active is always good for an upcoming new game.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cheers guys! I'm happy to be assigned this section, I promise it'll stay nice and clean.

I'm sure Abry did good moderating this section, as I was assigned it, it didn't look bad at all. A lot of moderators are great doing their job, without posting all the time. We're not obligated to contribute to the section, as long as we do our job moderating it. I have 5 sections I moderate, I'm not able to dedicate myself to each and one of them in terms of development. That's your responsibility! I'm not capable of developing 5 games at a time, I will however look into Dragon Nest so I'll be able to answer question and help out, as well as being able to moderate this correctly.

My job however is to keep this clean, neat and tidy, and that I will promise. I'll be available several times a day, checking this section, and if you guys need me, don't hesitate to give me a private message. I'm not a naaazy, I'm a human and usually likable. Just remember to stick to the rules, and don't be sore about it if you break it and end up with an infraction or warning. Learn from it!

By the way, this seems to be a great section with a very nice and friendly community. This shall be fun! ;)

Last edited:
Back