• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[NOT a New Pserver] What are you looking for in a DN Pserver?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm making this thread in general for those who are going to make a new dragon nest pserver, lets all list the things we want to see in one in hopes we see a good server come out. I know theres a good pserver called BlueDN but trust me...I can't take it seriously.

Heres my personal list
- Balance of pay to win and play to win: I don't mind expensive donor items, but balance them and make all permanent cash pieces tradeable.
- Level 70 unique (S) equipment through main story quest and L through achievements (a coupon exchange system maybe) since achievements are way overlooked in DN.
- Titles with better stats because for the same reason.
- Infact...better achievement rewards all around (jades, tradeable reskill scrolls, etc).
- Mist Nest drops only high grade jades (u can still keep their drop rate between low and mid); this'll make life simple for the server not to lag as well as for us that just toss crude jades out anyways.
- Memoria IV, which is 10x harder than Desert Dragon Nest, shud be allowed to drop level 70 Jades.
- Better PVP rewards: including increased ladder points gain or atleast REMOVE RATINGS SYSTEM cuz that takes a lot longer than the points.
- Damage increase/balance, otherwise 80% of your community will be Ravens and Artilleries.
- Maintain drop rate of 1/4,2/4,3/4 the same as 4/4...we shud be rewarded for our effort when partying alone/duo/trio.
- For nests between lvl 24~60, replace craft material with with the actual equipment sets <- this is a lot more interesting than "opening a level up box and poof! u have what u need".
- Higher gem drop rate: onyxes, agates, alteums, diamonds, w.e.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it's just friends play (I'm not starting with benefits, and I dont pay for the Server or Bandwidth)

Back