Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Questions About Dragon Nest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Im fairly interested in starting up a Dragon Nest private server. I currently have a few developers who I've talked to about getting a project running. Although I recently haven't played the official Dragon Nest to know what new features have been implemented into the game. I also have a lack of knowledge about the Dragon Nest private server community itself. Being all private server communities have their Pros & Cons.

So below ill list a few questions below, If they can be answered in the same format which would be numbered it would help a lot. That way i can just compare and contrast everyones opinions and statements. I'll also state why I'm asking that specific question underneath each one. Now lets gets started!

1. How would you rate the Dragon Nest development community? From 1 - 10, 1 = Poor & 10 = Amazing
    Some private server development communities can be very friendly or just full of trolls ready to crush the competition with DDoS attacks or Team Infiltration.
  2. Are tools shared, sold or traded in the community?
    Most files these days are sold if they are the contain the latest in-game content and features.
  3. Are developers easy to come by?
    Developers can be easy to find because that specific game is booming. Ex. Maplestory & Flyff
  4. How customizable is Dragon Nest and are features easy or hard to implement?
    Is the source fairly easy to understand or are their current roadblocks and limitations that can stop the implementation of fully customizable content.
  5. How trustworthy are the developers in the Dragon Nest Community?
    A good amount developers I've come by sometimes will abandon projects and steal the files they were working on with their team then sell them. Is this very common here?
  6. What some of the biggest hurdles you've had come across with Dragon Nest Development?
    A lot of games have hurdles that must be over come. Ex. Rohan currently can be infiltrated using Cheat Engine.
  7. Whats the most popular rate for a Dragon Nest Private Server?
    Low-Rate, Mid-Rate or High-Rate
  8. Best Specifications for a Dedicated Server to run Dragon Nest smoothly?
    Everyones bought highly spec'd host which wasn't even needed to run the server.
  9. What are some of Dragon Nest's core features that attract players to a server?
    Basically do people want quick levels inorder to MAX out their character quickly or would people rather take their time and enjoy all of the features Dragon Nest has to offer.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhm did someone edit ur post with answers? or did u answer that xD?

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How would you rate the Dragon Nest development community? From 1 - 10, 1 = Poor & 10 = Amazing
6 or 7 i would say

Are tools shared, sold or traded in the community?
all the files for 70 cap and editing tools are shared in this section, if you want latest content (80EX files) you would have to buy them or try to get them from chinesse forums or something like that

Are developers easy to come by?
you can find some good devs here, the trust part im not too sure about it

How customizable is Dragon Nest and are features easy or hard to implement?
once you get used to the dnt files you can do as much as you want with them (of course there are some limitations but you can get some good features with them)

How trustworthy are the developers in the Dragon Nest Community?
you would have to test them, just look at skynest and eternal dn situation. sky shared files with eternal in exchange of developing and eternal stole the files.

What some of the biggest hurdles you've had come across with Dragon Nest Development?
basicly if you block succesfully and use hackshield or something like that you would be safe

Whats the most popular rate for a Dragon Nest Private Server?
high rate and mid rate servers since low rate servers are not very popular

Best Specifications for a Dedicated Server to run Dragon Nest smoothly?
i wouldnt know about this since i only do this for private use

What are some of Dragon Nest's core features that attract players to a server?
fast level, most of the players look for +30 servers wich tends to be high rate and the ones with +15 enhancement mid rate, nest limits increased and good rewards for pvp the rest depends of what you are aiming to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How would you rate the Dragon Nest development community? From 1 - 10, 1 = Poor & 10 = Amazing

5 can't see anything new.

Are tools shared, sold or traded in the community?

it will be sold.

Are developers easy to come by?

I think if you can speak Taiwanese and Chinese then YES.

How customizable is Dragon Nest and are features easy or hard to implement?

Yes it's customizable from Titles to Costume. To mobs to bosses. But it might or will destroy the game clients of the players cause of bugs.

How trustworthy are the developers in the Dragon Nest Community?

IDK about that.

What some of the biggest hurdles you've had come across with Dragon Nest Development?

To stop the MOD users abusing the CASH SHOP/ ITEM MALL. They have this mod called "1cc/1dc_mod_Resource00.apk". What this mod will do? 1cc or 1dc will be the PRICE OF ALL ITEMS at the CASH SHOP/ ITEM MALL

Whats the most popular rate for a Dragon Nest Private Server?
High Rate

Best Specifications for a Dedicated Server to run Dragon Nest smoothly?

enough to withstand a 1gb attack of DDoS LOL.

What are some of Dragon Nest's core features that attract players to a server?

Events. Free CC. Easy to donate. Gold to DC (DC = can be used to purchase costume with the same amount of CC)

Back