Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[New]Where to start?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the Dragon Nest scene and wanted to know if anyone could lead me in the right direction on where to start developing (e.g. What do I need, System Requirements, etc.). The reason I'm looking into developing for Dragon Nest is because it looks interesting to me, never played the MMO, but that's not gonna stop me from developing. Small note though, I'm new to the Dragon Nest scene not Developing scene, before DN, I developed for Maplestory, I'm not really interested in that game anymore since it just keeps getting more and more pointless updates for no apparent reason, so I wanted to give this game a try.
I didn't see anything against posting something like this here in the section rules, but if I'm wrong, I apologize, and will remove the thread when told.

Thank you for reading.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the Dragon Nest scene and wanted to know if anyone could lead me in the right direction on where to start developing (e.g. What do I need, System Requirements, etc.). The reason I'm looking into developing for Dragon Nest is because it looks interesting to me, never played the MMO, but that's not gonna stop me from developing. Small note though, I'm new to the Dragon Nest scene not Developing scene, before DN, I developed for Maplestory, I'm not really interested in that game anymore since it just keeps getting more and more pointless updates for no apparent reason, so I wanted to give this game a try.
I didn't see anything against posting something like this here in the section rules, but if I'm wrong, I apologize, and will remove the thread when told.

Thank you for reading.

Pretty much if you want to get into the DN scene, look at the guide in the releases by me, it's a good start and since you don't sound stupid you could probably easily do it.

I run my basic test server (me and a few friends) on 8 GM of ram on Windows 7, I5 CPU.

With client going i rest about 86%. It will max out ram at first but in like 20 minutes i can run client on same PC, and in an hour its where that picture shows it is.

As for deving there isnt much to do tbh. It's really hard to add stuff when you need newer EXEs to do that etc, that's the problem we all face right now.

Anyways, good luck and welcome to the scene :3c

Got any other questions feel free to add me on skype or message me here.
44aa9eb515cdcdd1fd9090dc4070cc77 - [New]Where to start? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back