Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Suggestions to Pservers] Before you make a DN server stop and think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ever since blueDN every server has been doing the same thing

1) +15~20 safe enhance, max +30
2) Overpowered costumes
3) Unlimited skillpoints

all three of which break the game and yes i do mean E-V-E-R-Y S-E-R-V-E-R. The only one that has decided to be original is Dragon Nest Oracle and yet they screwed up with their expensive donations, incredibly low rates, and un-compensated full wipe.

So to keep it simple, heres some features u might wanna consider when u make ur server
1) Vanilla enhancement rates - or +8 at the most.
2) Vanilla costumes, or at the most max out Final Damage.
3) Vanilla skill points

Other than that you can go to town with creativity (and theres tons of potential for it)...just don't break the game like the other servers.

And if these reasons don't quite cut it for you lets explore what u will end up with if u follow the same formula as the other servers: You can't compete with the development and management power of servers like BlueDN and EDN. You'll get no players, you'll make no profit, etc etc.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I am aware of that, that's why Sky is normal.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am aware of that, that's why Sky is normal.

I can name 10 reasons why that is the biggest pile of shenanigans I read in 1 post. But I'll save us both the trouble cuz each reason will come with lots of profanities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back