Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add a new item in game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As you know that we are leak of guides here.

I will post some questions here so it can help us in developing.

If you know just a simple information post it here.

We need to know how to add item in game by taking it from korean server for example.

So i will post what i know.

1-Gameres>resource>etc> itemtable_XXX here will be the main line of the item.
2-skn,dds and msh files are required for every item, but i have no idea how to get exactly each skn , dds and msh for each item.

3- Gameres>resource>uistring>uistring.xml - You will add there a new line that has item name(You can get it from itemtable_XXX - column NameID)

It's all what i know.

Please post anything you know and lets make a full guide how to add new item in game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not sure but there could be 2 dnt to define an object , 1 for stats and another for the other things.

Don't forget that ^this work only with weapons and armor. For any usable item we have to look in some dnt.

BTW I'm very interested in your idea, if we could work on it , it could be great =)

Last edited by a moderator:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Reminder about the forum rules

Please note that this forum is not a skype contact exchange portal!
It would be nice if the development could be kept in here and not moved off the forum. Because if it is, what is the sense of having a forum in the first place?

Ofc you're good to get in contact with each other. But pls do that via personal messages and not in development threads!

Thanks for taking care :thumbup1:

Back