Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev Support] Latest DragonNest Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.

I've made this post to ask support regarding a final issue I have regarding setting up my latest server which is currently on the Machina awakening update (may update on NA = v316)

Currently, the server is completely running and waiting for me to connect and play, but my only problem that stands in the way of finishing this server is the client.

I've built/ update the server from 274 *Public version* to the version stated above and fully translated into English

But as I start the client to connect to the server the cutscene starts playing and as I skip the cutscene it should go to the login screen which it doesn't it simply freezes for a long time to eventually greet me with *Unable to connect to login world*

before you say check if your Login server is on. YES, it is on, both gateway_Auth and phone are functioning perfectly. some step that I'm missing with the client might be the problem
That is the only thing standing in my way of finishing the server and publicly releasing my source + tutorial

Much help is appreciated

Some screenshots to showcase my problem:

Client folder
aq8HYgo - [Dev Support] Latest DragonNest Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Launcher to start the exe
JpLsrRW - [Dev Support] Latest DragonNest Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Unable to connect to login world
vq1hNh8 - [Dev Support] Latest DragonNest Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back