Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Research Progress and RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes b patient usually the chinese/vietnamese new year goes on for 3 days straight im vietnamese so i know ^^ n happy new year to all chinese/vietnamese ppl on RZ ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Notice :
We do not accept any Personal Message or Messenger Software for Private Talk ! Behave yourself!

We have recieved a large amount of attack since we release our Testing Server Website
Our server has professinal firewall and equipment for protection..
It is IMPOSSIBLE that you could take down our server..
Please Don't waste your time on this stupid behavior..
If you want help us, just join our server testing
If you want the project files, just be patient

his notice kinda suspicious...

why would people want to ddos a test server? and why on earth they want to share their whole project to public after all the attacks? They even installed protection service which i believe costs real money.

It's like giving your hard-earned money to someone who just robbing you.

hey, i'm just saying.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i will wait for the Project File release :drool:

I also want the Project Files :lol:

~4

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Arifin Hoki :

the reason he/she say about that to make all people can have that games..like RO server have everywhere .. maybe.. like that :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also Think the post is fake.. let the moderator have a look and investigate, :dancing::stupido:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back