Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Showcase] DragonNest Website Developing :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, i'm not a pro web developer but im learningi mostly do backend,
rarely if i have to care about design so i rip them.

.i'm using a good and simple design and here is the features i have done so far..

Register page
Login page
Change password
Change email
View account info[account type:player/gmaccount namecash coins(the CC ingame you can see it on website)
vote points(new currency just on website which you can obtain via voting)
downloads(name,size,link)
staff list(shows all gms in the server for players) * might do something like if gm is online in the server, it will show on website

TODO:

voting system.
admin panel(secondary login + view/search accounts view their details: username,pw,emails etc everything)able to control almost anything about accounts through admin panelideas accepted :)

some images:

DatMosmar - [Showcase] DragonNest Website Developing :) - RaGEZONE Forums

opinions and ideas accepted, thank you!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sir Can you Share this Website please?? For practicing?

hello, i'm not a pro web developer but im learningi mostly do backend,
rarely if i have to care about design so i rip them.

.i'm using a good and simple design and here is the features i have done so far..

TODO:

some images:

opinions and ideas accepted, thank you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for your reply, but i'm showing my own development if i ever have the intention to release it you might see it on the release section.

Dragonica Guy
Reaction score
The progress is good so far! please update this thread when you make more progress to the designs too ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The progress is good so far! please update this thread when you make more progress to the designs too ^^
thanks for your reply, the design probably won't change, if im changing it i will be only ripping some other game websites since i'm not frontend developer :(
due to lack of time i'm having a slow progress as i'm working in couple of projects. i will be updating the thread soon with new features :)

Dragonica Guy
Reaction score
thanks for your reply, the design probably won't change, if im changing it i will be only ripping some other game websites since i'm not frontend developer :(
due to lack of time i'm having a slow progress as i'm working in couple of projects. i will be updating the thread soon with new features :)

Alright, great! :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this thread and wanted to say that it's impressive to see your progress in developing a DragonNest website! It's great that you're learning and expanding your skills in backend development. Rippling designs for the frontend is a smart approach for now. From your description, it seems like you've already accomplished some key features like the registration and login pages, account management, and even a staff list. It's fantastic! If anyone is interested in dragon stuff, check out these . Keep up the good work and continue learning and improving your skills. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help or have any questions along the way.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Add To Show Ranking too.
my simple projects website

Last edited:
Back