Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

7 Classes Level 70 Cap Server Files + Database + Client + Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is no Log.

The DNGameServer log says :

18:21:50' Begin PreLoading...
'18:21:50' PreLoad - Actor Table
'18:21:55' LogServer(127.0.0.1, 30000) Connecting..

'18:22:01' LogServer(127.0.0.1, 30000) Connecting..

If it shows a detailed log i could figureout by my self, but it does not... So i need to get here to ask ppl

I Replaced the char and weapon folder from lunix and it worked, but no head or weapons. Also the monsters are not moving, i guess i'll need to to replace with lunixx AI too. But if i keep replacing filed i'll get stuck at lunixx AGAIN

few notes: i need also to delete all rows except one in mailtable.dnt cuz dngameserver was not starting cuz of "invalid item id" which dont make any sense (for me) cuz i took all the files from lzg :p

Who's dragonnest.exe you using? LZG files are protected. Try using others 8 char DN client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tw dn official, better u download full client so u can learn how to unpack resource, etc

Reaction score
volcano nest :fanny:
jZnJ3ba - 7 Classes Level 70 Cap Server Files + Database + Client + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

can't get inside right? never tried to go in by force.

still lot of errors using official client.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
tw dn official, better u download full client so u can learn how to unpack resource, etc
Do you mean we can use TW client with this server files without altering any exe inside the TW client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enemy AI: Is this a server or database issue? Some (if not a lot) of the bosses have no AI, namely the red labelled ones.

For the record, for my future posts, I am using the n00b database with the client downloaded here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you able to link just the client, etc? Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't read anything, and I apparently have to sign up with a non-foreign phone number to download? Is there another way?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can't read anything, and I apparently have to sign up with a non-foreign phone number to download? Is there another way?

Direct Download link :
BT Download Link :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone willing to upload only the DragonNest.exe. i have slow download speed so downloading the whole client would took me a day.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This DragonNest.exe has invalid packet

Error HShield

i use Client Direct Download link : <<<<<< how to fix

http://dn.gameflier.com/include/CountPage.aspx?CType=point&ID=44

try this

volcano nest :fanny:
jZnJ3ba - 7 Classes Level 70 Cap Server Files + Database + Client + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

What Server file You Using.

you server files is password DB is 1B63162685d441a

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This DragonNest.exe has invalid packet

try this

What Server file You Using.

you server files is password DB is 1B63162685d441a

Do you guys have other DNServer files besides the one posted here? This DEV is getting more and more complicated.

jm0099 - Can you help upload the dragonnest.exe of that said TW client. My download speed kinda slow when downloading from that site.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry i have question i set config.ini and start.bat to my ip hamachi but my friend cannot join they load login to village zzz how to do they can choose chanal and create character but cann't login to villag no have message show for this bug

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do you guys have other DNServer files besides the one posted here? This DEV is getting more and more complicated.

jm0099 - Can you help upload the dragonnest.exe of that said TW client. My download speed kinda slow when downloading from that site.

but can`t you login server invalid packet

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay! So I downloaded it, installed it and.... now what? I'm lost.
What i've done so far is move the .bat from the client files of this thread and moved it over to the client folder of the new TW Dragonnest.exe.
When I start it with the .bat files, and try to login, it says "Disconnected from world.

What am I supposed to do with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back