Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

7 Classes Level 70 Cap Server Files + Database + Client + Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We need someone to debug the dragonnest.exe so that it will match the packet send to and from server. Very time consuming.

You can also try the exe from lgz website. I cant test it right now. Got busy with real life.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need someone to debug the dragonnest.exe so that it will match the packet send to and from server. Very time consuming.

You can also try the exe from lgz website. I cant test it right now. Got busy with real life.

What is IGZ website?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you guys have other DNServer files besides the one posted here? This DEV is getting more and more complicated.

jm0099 - Can you help upload the dragonnest.exe of that said TW client. My download speed kinda slow when downloading from that site.

Yeah... I agree not sharing the fix for some bugs, but not sharing new files is so sad :/.... assuming there is indeed new server files...

Does someone knows the chinese forum that the files leak ?

can you add me on skype AMD79 ? rafadoc22

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix the bug where the levels don't match.
I set level to 40 but it says I'm 70 in game which causes it to look like I have more health and mana than I should. Login screen says i'm 40.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Though it saying error i still want the exe. please share.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix the bug where the levels don't match.
I set level to 40 but it says I'm 70 in game which causes it to look like I have more health and mana than I should. Login screen says i'm 40.

Match your dnt inside server and client.

Though it saying error i still want the exe. please share.

Same problem. Cant do anything. That exe are using different packet. So need to debug but the file are Packed with the mida.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Match your dnt inside server and client.

In the server files? Or in SSQL databse?

Same problem. Cant do anything. That exe are using different packet. So need to debug but the file are Packed with the mida.
In the server files? Or in SSQL databse?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tw dn official, better u download full client so u can learn how to unpack resource, etc

Hi veenzaa, how did you bypassed the HShield ?

Are you using the original .exe from this client? What about the bypass packet login ?

If i may ask, can you please share your .exe if you already fixed that ?

Thanks...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
server up, all green, client running fine, all i wanna ask, why Life Essense doesn't drop in any nest/dungeon? any clue what i need to edit to make it drop?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
server up, all green, client running fine, all i wanna ask, why Life Essense doesn't drop in any nest/dungeon? any clue what i need to edit to make it drop?

What kind of Dragon Nest have you played?
Life Essense has never dropped from any dungeons. You have to farm to obtain them.
Here is the GM command to spawn it.
If you want more to spawn just remove the (") and replace the x's with how many you want.
/Makeitem 336990720 "xx"

Example: I want 40 life essense. So.
/Makeitem 336990720 40

That does bring up a point though. How do we increase drop rates in dungeons?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But All Nest too doesn't drop, i play SOXDN2 Life Essense drop in DDN,BDN, Golden Grassland Abbys drop too, why with this client doesn't drop, any clue what file i should check? i'm done spam all drop rate to 50x

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But All Nest too doesn't drop, i play SOXDN2 Life Essense drop in DDN,BDN, Golden Grassland Abbys drop too, why with this client doesn't drop, any clue what file i should check? i'm done spam all drop rate to 50x

Well there's your answer. You were playing someone else's private server, which they could have edited themselves. These files are un-edited in the sense that exp,gold, and item drops are normal.

How did you spam all drop rate to 50x? What did you do?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nope, i use client from this forum, i just try to compare it from other Pserver, so i can know what different so i can make it better
to spam all drop rate 50x i just edit file itemdropgrouptable
still search for gold drop rate....sell price done

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope, i use client from this forum, i just try to compare it from other Pserver, so i can know what different so i can make it better
to spam all drop rate 50x i just edit file itemdropgrouptable
still search for gold drop rate....sell price done

When you change drop rate, do you change the expectation tab only? How do I know what item drop i'm changing?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new dragonnest.exe from TW already remove HShield.. :fanny:
that old dragonnest.exe not support for new stuff like lancea, volcano nest, etc. e.g cant see lancea character skin in character selection (like our problem before, cant see assassin skn in character selection), crash when enter volcano nest, etc. but this new dragonnest exe still gt bugs because not matching packet data with server files.. working to fix other bugs now xD
UqRtjBA - 7 Classes Level 70 Cap Server Files + Database + Client + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back