Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

7 Classes Level 70 Cap Server Files + Database + Client + Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since noone is sharing new stuff anymore, i'll share what i've found...

Give me feed back!

https://mega.co.nz/#!ckkjhZpT!M21kvVQick7ToAJsrQZhyUPXj4R43R_SEyL5ArRRBGI

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since noone is sharing new stuff anymore, i'll share what i've found...

Give me feed back!

https://mega.co.nz/#!ckkjhZpT!M21kvVQick7ToAJsrQZhyUPXj4R43R_SEyL5ArRRBGI

Well.. First of all thank you for your contribution, second... what is it? What did you do with it? What's different?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's an .exe compatible with _TW server. (probably unpacked cuz of size)

Some skills are bugged when you use it don't show the damage, but animation works. Do you know how to fix it :) ?

Also jewel tab not opening

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's an .exe compatible with _TW server. (probably unpacked cuz of size)

Some skills are bugged when you use it don't show the damage, but animation works. Do you know how to fix it :) ?

Also jewel tab not opening

Well the upside is that there is a few more item in cash shop I see.
On the down side, I can't play. My character is stuck in his "Scared" Position and won't move around. It's kinda funny but It's a serious problem.

What are the TW server files?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u need working log server :p:
already modified for this released files..
unrar pw : veenzaa
H1k9sHm - 7 Classes Level 70 Cap Server Files + Database + Client + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Thanks a lot broooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
i find to fix this problem all day over 24 hours very stun.
i love u >< this works!

and i have a new problem
1.how to change gift when level up wing and weapons damage is over
2.where are file to change monster talk in nest and boss
this picture
protocolbeta - 7 Classes Level 70 Cap Server Files + Database + Client + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

3.how to change this to eng or other lang
protocolbeta - 7 Classes Level 70 Cap Server Files + Database + Client + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

thx.

There is a server-side uistring in your files. Find it and replace it with an English one. This should fix all of your problems. I'm not sure about the Beginner Guild name thing because even if you change it to English, it'll still be cut off. You may be able to find the guild name somewhere in the files so you can possibly allow it to have more letters in it without it getting cut off. <-- This may also be an exe problem.

Either way, translations server-side heavily affect what you see. Things such as Marketplace Listings (being able to type English names in to search), Dungeon Trigger msgs, Mob/NPC Text in dungeons, etc are all affected.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is a server-side uistring in your files. Find it and replace it with an English one. This should fix all of your problems. I'm not sure about the Beginner Guild name thing because even if you change it to English, it'll still be cut off. You may be able to find the guild name somewhere in the files so you can possibly allow it to have more letters in it without it getting cut off. <-- This may also be an exe problem.

Either way, translations server-side heavily affect what you see. Things such as Marketplace Listings (being able to type English names in to search), Dungeon Trigger msgs, Mob/NPC Text in dungeons, etc are all affected.

thx a lot.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

bug haha....

new dragonnest.exe from TW already remove HShield.. :fanny:
that old dragonnest.exe not support for new stuff like lancea, volcano nest, etc. e.g cant see lancea character skin in character selection (like our problem before, cant see assassin skn in character selection), crash when enter volcano nest, etc. but this new dragonnest exe still gt bugs because not matching packet data with server files.. working to fix other bugs now xD
UqRtjBA - 7 Classes Level 70 Cap Server Files + Database + Client + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

_TW is ver ?

i using 1.1392.18

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u need working log server :p:
already modified for this released files..
unrar pw : veenzaa
H1k9sHm - 7 Classes Level 70 Cap Server Files + Database + Client + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks
Good works:thumbup:

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm do at step6.

but DNDB keeps crashing, and never lights green.
thay Have lights green is Master and Village.
Please Check step me.

Logs Post:

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey why me after create character in dragonest and play it then "disconnected from the world" it said there u.u
how to fix it???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i buy an item from cash shop and confirm the purchase, this message appears:

Does someone know what this message mean? I dont speak chinese and can't paste at google translate hahahaha.

And the most important: does anyone knows how to fix this :) ?

Thanks !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Help Me :*:
Next Click: User Mapping Error Sql
i have problem DNLogServer64_TW.exe has stoped working.
GmznTuz - 7 Classes Level 70 Cap Server Files + Database + Client + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back