Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@nughi
I believe it is. Even the 'DragonNest' SQL account and password are hard-coded on the server files.
You can try to disassemble or hex edit it. See if you can change it from there.

Its crypted when i open it with ida, i just get "smiley from windows" when i attached process to mhs.
any clues? btw its not posible when setup for online, i think its need ESM or anything to forward auth, i already forward by ip and its says not connect to login server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing and providing the files Kent, hopefully it works for me this time.

Update- Manage to login but damn is the game buggy. Still thanks!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How to change the api? And where is it

change exe API with HxD

=============================================================

this file can set in LAN and Online :D

tntww - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow it can be online ? public? or only LAN like Counter Strika xD
change exe API with HxD

=============================================================

this file can play in LAN and Online :D

tntww - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
update

you can change IP setting those all config and system folders, if you still running with 10.6.11.11, but your auth broke and i think its need something to bring clients auth and everythings into Servers one.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
update

you can change IP setting those all config and system folders, if you still running with 10.6.11.11, but your auth broke and i think its need something to bring clients auth and everythings into Servers one.

im not change anymore ip still 10.6.11.11

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Network features just change dhcp
Do you also experience a PVP bug (can't fight PVP and some bodies don't exist)? do you know how to fix it?

Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My game can Online now, i usedlatest version than this version in post, i used file 1.2017.0 i get it from chinese friend. but i have problem with something shiiiit from databases. Databases use Old and not 100% compatible with Server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My game can Online now, i usedlatest version than this version in post, i used file 1.2017.0 i get it from chinese friend. but i have problem with something shiiiit from databases. Databases use Old and not 100% compatible with Server.

Can you share files with version 1.2017?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use This Client: Update Until Ver 331
Some Screen Shoot From Server Side Until Client Connected:

All Feature Work!

Back