Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you know what I need to change again ? because my spec only 8 gb I want to play by my self thank you if u want to help me :D
if you use the vm version, you can login,but if you build it yourself, there are some that need to be changed

u play with VMware or not? bcs I ask reiza48 he needs to use VMware my spec is low I just want to play by my self
Maybe I can play that because I'm good at fixing problems DN, But can you upload the "client patch Ver.329-Ver.330" again? I help you later

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
do you know what I need to change again ? because my spec only 8 gb I want to play by my self thank you if u want to help me :D

u play with VMware or not? bcs I ask reiza48 he needs to use VMware my spec is low I just want to play by my self

I setup manually because it doesn't take much RAM,the difference can be up to 5GB Ram

tntww - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums

tntww - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I setup manually because it doesn't take much RAM,the difference can be up to 5GB Ram

Can u share how to set DN 95EX from the start? besides that what SQL version do u use? and what software is needed?
Please help...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can u share how to set DN 95EX from the start? besides that what SQL version do u use? and what software is needed?
Please help...

how to install it, just like other servers, I use sql 2014, only requires sql server 2014 and phpstudy

for login and cash shop problems try changing the API

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to install it, just like other servers, I use sql 2014, only requires sql server 2014 and phpstudy

for login and cash shop problems try changing the API

how to change API? please give a detailed tutorial....
Sorry, I'm still not good at servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im asking how to fix stuck at login maybe u can help me … thank you so much

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17YldvSRe-R4YaZynYiD3oybLZLU_Ub9L here patch 329 and 330 format .pak now could u help me to fix stuck login ? thank you
Maybe I can play that because I'm good at fixing problems DN, But can you upload the "client patch Ver.329-Ver.330" again? I help you later

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
im asking how to fix stuck at login maybe u can help me … thank you so much

here patch 329 and 330 format .pak now could u help me to fix stuck login ? thank you

for what patch 329 and 330? ,,I've used version 333 sdo for myserver

point the patch according to the API,,do you know the API? first learn the API, you will be able to fix it

actually I want to help you, but I want you to study first and try to fix the problem yourself first, because I study alone and I can, and I'm sure you can too

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I even don't know what is API and wheres to edit it :D sosad

point the patch according to the API,,do you know the API? first learn the API, you will be able to fix it

actually I want to help you, but I want you to study first and try to fix the problem yourself first, because I study alone and I can, and I'm sure you can too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I want to try but I don't know what is included in vmware data because my CPU does not support VMWARE applications, are there different files like db, web and others? if there is at least you can help me share important files.Please help

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I want to try but I don't know what is included in vmware data because my CPU does not support VMWARE applications, are there different files like db, web and others? if there is at least you can help me share important files.Please help
in VMWARE there is nothing, just the contents same http://forum.ragezone.com/f853/server-files-original-95ex-1153335/

I even don't know what is API and wheres to edit it :D sosad

http://gas.gemscool.com/member/2/login.php to login

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
working1 - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums
The VMware version working propely,it takes time to load all the server file (since it's vmware),around 15-20 minutes

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've tried but it doesn't work :( will this work?
Help....

not for host,, you can open link like me

?

for Host
10.6.11.11 gas.gemscool.com
10.6.11.11 patch.gemscool.com
10.6.11.11 img.gemscool.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not for host,, you can open link like me

?

for Host
10.6.11.11 gas.gemscool.com
10.6.11.11 patch.gemscool.com
10.6.11.11 img.gemscool.com

I have already done that step, but for patchList.xml how? and how to login? Is this true?

I am tired of finding a solution to overcome this error, I have been looking for a solution for more than 43 hours, but have not produced results .... please help me: '(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried but it doesn't work :( will this work?
Help....

dude in short i will tell you that your login issue is related to mssql ext for your apache server install the ext and you will be able to login

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude in short i will tell you that your login issue is related to mssql ext for your apache server install the ext and you will be able to login
I don't understand how to install Apache ext and mssql? please give me a screenshot, because I'm still a beginner

I can login now :) Thanks You Alll...

Back