Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't enter the shop, is there anything wrong with setting up cash?

Just make sure your cashserver is running. That php code is just used for adding cash (CC) to your account.
Also, check your CashServer log. See what's wrong from there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't enter the shop, is there anything wrong with setting up cash?

add these lines to your hosts file
10.6.11.11 cash.rlkt
10.6.11.11 api.rlkt
10.6.11.11 devnp.net

and you will be able to use the cash shop :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nL9JJRW - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums

Okay been at this for 6hours already.
Due to having only 8GB ram, I've tried to set it up manually by taking the files from Original 95EX and following this guide
http://forum.ragezone.com/f854/guide-80-cap-files-7-a-1036011/
except with a few minor differences such as directing PatchList.xml to C: rather than htdocs as i have no idea how to get ServiceManagerEx to direct it to htdocs even though i did try to change it config files, Some query stuff within SQLManager as there is only 3 DB rather than 5 DB and lastly lack of VIA to enable within the protocol.

At the same time i also did install Microsoft Loopback and set it IPV4 to 10.6.11.11

After all that and i got myself stuck with this odd error where all the launcher within the manage crashes.

I do admit i'm totally new to setting up a server and this is my first but yeah it frustrating when i just want to get a server up and running so i can enjoy playing it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
nL9JJRW - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums

Okay been at this for 6hours already.
Due to having only 8GB ram, I've tried to set it up manually by taking the files from Original 95EX and following this guide
http://forum.ragezone.com/f854/guide-80-cap-files-7-a-1036011/
except with a few minor differences such as directing PatchList.xml to C: rather than htdocs as i have no idea how to get ServiceManagerEx to direct it to htdocs even though i did try to change it config files, Some query stuff within SQLManager as there is only 3 DB rather than 5 DB and lastly lack of VIA to enable within the protocol.

At the same time i also did install Microsoft Loopback and set it IPV4 to 10.6.11.11

After all that and i got myself stuck with this odd error where all the launcher within the manage crashes.

I do admit i'm totally new to setting up a server and this is my first but yeah it frustrating when i just want to get a server up and running so i can enjoy playing it.

no need to change the config

guide by me

1.instal SQL 2014
2.Restore 3 DB
3.instal query

if not exists (select * from master.dbo.syslogins where name = 'DragonNest')
begin
exec sp_addlogin 'DragonNest', 'skQmsgozj!*sha'
end

use DNMembership_80EX
go
EXEC sp_change_users_login 'Update_One', 'DragonNest', 'DragonNest'
go
use DNServerLog
go
go
use DNWorld
go
go

4.change port
5.install loopback ip=10.6.11.11
6.install phpstudy > extract patch to folder www
7.edit host
8.start NetLauncherD
9.ServiceManagerExD
10.enjoy :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add these lines to your hosts file
10.6.11.11 cash.rlkt
10.6.11.11 api.rlkt
10.6.11.11 devnp.net

and you will be able to use the cash shop :)
I have replaced the host but it's still an error, can you share the WEB file?Please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would appreciate it if someone could mirror All the files including client to like Google or some other uploader, because it's literally impossible to download using the main site and no SDO client i tried updated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no need to change the config

guide by me

1.instal SQL 2014
2.Restore 3 DB
3.instal query

begin
end

use DNMembership_80EX
go
go
use DNServerLog
go
go
use DNWorld
go
go

4.change port
5.install loopback ip=10.6.11.11
6.install phpstudy > extract patch to folder www
7.edit host
8.start NetLauncherD
9.ServiceManagerExD
10.enjoy :D

Thanks for the help but it still not enough as i'm still experiencing the issue of SID 1000,1001,1005,1006 crashing when i attempt to start it within ServiceManagerEx. Also already set all the launcher to exception on firewall.
hNwi7RT - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums
Anyway with the steps you given to me.
1. Done
2. Done
3. Done except i had to change DNMembership_80EX to DNMembership for it to work.
4. I have no idea how to do this one.
5. I assume having Microsoft KM-TEST Loopback Adapter then set it IPV4 like this?
dfc1ksD - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums

6. Did install phpstudy but not too clear on extracting the patch but i assume from original 95EX files that were provided under web.rar. Place those within C:\phpStudy\PHPTutorial\WWW?
7. Editing the host file that within web.rar with the details from the previous page of this board?

And just to also ask the files that are from original 95 Ex.I understand that Backup.rar is the database. server is the very Server folder.and GameRes95 contains the GameRes folder to be placed within the Server folder.

Now here is the confusion for me. There is an extra 95EX端客户端资源修复匹配 that contains another Client and Web file within it. When there is already a Client.rar and a web.rar Mind explaining those?

Also I apologize for my inexperience to be asking this much question.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you help me with this problem
tntww - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums
tntww - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums
https://pasteboard.co/HFlpwFI.png

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have a English client?

ONEPLUS A5010 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
begin
end

use DNMembership_80EX
go
go
use DNServerLog
go
go
use DNWorld
go
go

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still not working :/,gonna reinstall sql and start again,seem i messed up things..
What password should i put for DragonNest inside the sql login?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls help i cant run server (newbie)

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still not working :/,gonna reinstall sql and start again,seem i messed up things..
What password should i put for DragonNest inside the sql login?

Have you tried setting up ODBC connection? It was meationed in the 80 cap all class guide.
At the same time i figured out that the files within web.rar has to be placed within phpstudy/WWW
as for the login. just follow the query and maybe rename DNMembership_80EX to DNMembership within that query.
pls help i cant run server (newbie)

Same for you. Try setting up ODBC connection.
and maybe the placement of web.rar stuff in phpstudy. If you install phpstudy in C
Path would generally be C:\phpStudy\WWW\DNConfig

But again i may be wrong as i still can't fully get into the game.

Anyway
G1hkGzK - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums

Manage to get the server up and running. also created a account already with SQL.
But stuck at login screen once i try to login. anyone knows what wrong?

also remaining error on servicemanagerEx
UGv8ffe - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums

So close yet so far.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no patch avalanche working.patch79~84 update avalanche not working? 無題 - DN 95EX Vmware Server file + Client update pack and fix+ Item id list - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back