Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Chinese v262 - Latest version.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi,

Dragon Nest again, but this is latest version got from chinese.

Dragon Nest v262.

Official Client Chinese:
Download 11.47GB VMWare Image:
Links: Password: 6qg1
link: Password: e7ad

I don't have time to leech this VM and run for my own.
You need 8Gb Ram or more to run VM.
Download on baidu is a trouble to some guys. But I hope this release may be helped in DN community.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share instead the server files only. I don't run files directly from VM, i run it in a real linux environment. Also if possible upload it on a mediafire or Mega.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Owner shared what features have this release? or just download link?
(I suppose that is not a full 262 version xD)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the download link works only to those who understand chinese, and in baidu server you are required to login before you can download the file and must have the baidu messenger installed. not recommended as a download source.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
here's the mega mirror, just don't forget to hit the "Likes" button down there for the original thread starter (@AnthonyX) and yours truly :)

How about your result? Did you play it success?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice but database for viewing item is fucked up
262 server file:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As per usual of chengxinlaowang releases:

Make sure you set the virtual VMNET8 to 192.168.200.0 in your VM software or GameServer won't start.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess we can still change the ip you said protocolbeta, i don't use VM so i will be using my own ip or local ip to connect to i'll see what I can do for this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess we have to debug the client too to be able to use it, plus translate to english.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess we can still change the ip you said @protocolbeta, i don't use VM so i will be using my own ip or local ip to connect to i'll see what I can do for this.

Most of the time with chengxinlaowang you can't. His files use bypasses in things to force them to work.

If you start the services normally without using his launcher they won't start up.

Not sure how he does it, but I would recommend just sticking with the Virtual Machine.

Back