Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Chinese v262 - Latest version.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Without using VM server start normally, tested but the problem is, we must use minpatch client that include to work normally

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't use VMs. unfortunately but as I said, ill figure out and see if I can make it work. Hope someone can share at least the source not the ready made servers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client patch from baidu link:

But Ice Dragon still not work. I think there is Ice dragon because 262 version of China client have it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This client patch are using encrypted pak inside dragonnest.exe
when i use this my character HP/MP when in dungeon is not full
look a like the server side ext not match with ext on encrypted pak
hahaha

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you want try Ice Dragon Nest, try using SDO 262 maptable, its fix, but the server file doesnt have monsterai LUA for ice dragon nest and Ice Dragon nest Monster ACT i think is bugged/not compatible with server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you want try Ice Dragon Nest, try using SDO 262 maptable, its fix, but the server file doesnt have monsterai LUA for ice dragon nest and Ice Dragon nest Monster ACT i think is bugged/not compatible with server files
I think it's the matter of time that someone will fix it :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
work like charm,tested :cool:
wow good
yeah , just wondering if i can "find" the required file from (encrypted dragonnest.exe) exclude the ext folder
so i can fix anything just like 80ex old version , no need to edit itemtable2323ef23253535 etc if editing the item
i mean just edit like : itemtable_cash.dnt etc :))

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wow good
yeah , just wondering if i can "find" the required file from (encrypted dragonnest.exe) exclude the ext folder
so i can fix anything just like 80ex old version , no need to edit itemtable2323ef23253535 etc if editing the item
i mean just edit like : itemtable_cash.dnt etc :))
fix file protected and packing in dragonnest.exe, btw i dont need any ext in this files, just need other file, i'm already had unpacked file in this version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fix file protected and packing in dragonnest.exe, btw i dont need any ext in this files, just need other file, i'm already had unpacked file in this version

did you mean you already unpacked the !!!!!!!!.pak from dragonnest.exe ?
i can unpack the dragonnest.exe and take the !!!!!!.pak but i can't extract data from that pak because its encrypted with unknown method

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you mean you already unpacked the !!!!!!!!.pak from dragonnest.exe ?
i can unpack the dragonnest.exe and take the !!!!!!.pak but i can't extract data from that pak because its encrypted with unknown method

It's encrypted with his method he sells:

Back