Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Chinese v262 - Latest version.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
maybe some file to fix bug that still exist, like act job or act monster, some tool to make editing easier will be OK
And in this file server, there's hunter&silverhunter ACT that if we check it has RKT ithink Ralukat, someone test it did silverhunter skill hit monster? mine test it dont hit monster when use skill

Reaction score
maybe some file to fix bug that still exist, like act job or act monster, some tool to make editing easier will be OK
And in this file server, there's hunter&silverhunter ACT that if we check it has RKT ithink Ralukat, someone test it did silverhunter skill hit monster? mine test it dont hit monster when use skill

A little old from my web drive Pass:061316 I'm trying to locate the correct flash drive.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dungeons 80 BUG :'(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
First of all, thank you for your release ! :D

But I don't have any baidu account and I cannot create one because they want a chinese passport..
So could anyone upload the baidu files (the entire VM) on mega please ? I would be very greatful.

BTW : The official client page only propose Dragon Nest v264 but the files are for v262, is this bad ? Could any one upload the lcient please ?

Thank you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll also be happy if someone made a mega or Google
wait...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will upload mirrors, when it's downloaded. Will take 1 day though.

Back