Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Chinese v262 - Latest version.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you SOOOOO MUCH sir ! :D
I'm downloading it.
(Sorry for the late reply, I was busy)

Does anyone have the v262 client too please ? The only one I can download from the official site is v264.. Thanks !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please, anyone for the v262 client ?
Thanks !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix?
I can't contact the server.
help me please!
AnthonyX - Dragon Nest Chinese v262 - Latest version. - RaGEZONE Forums

https://yadi.sk/a/nkPs3AZStWpeu

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas for this error? Kind of at a stand still here :/.

I can log in and select my character, but can't load into town with them.

Attached is the error.

I've tried setting different things with the EXE and stuff but nothing seems to get passed it. :thumbdown:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys I have a problem(
character is created with GM:sneaky2:
how to fix it?
please help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix this HShield Error?
Windows 7 x64-2016-08-06-12-57-37 - Dragon Nest Chinese v262 - Latest version. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there's no thing like "newest Files", all this files (V243, V262, V259) etc posted in ragezone forum, are the same server files, the only difference between versions is the gameres that is updated .

so my recommendation is to : download lastest client (even DNEU ) , fully unpack the gameres , fix the .dnt files or script files that are not compatible, and there you go, now you have the lastest DNEU client working with this files.

Source: ME, i tested korean, DNEU , Chinese lastest clients and all work, the Exe you can use is the one posted months ago in the old 80 cap files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there's no thing like "newest Files", all this files (V243, V262, V259) etc posted in ragezone forum, are the same server files, the only difference between versions is the gameres that is updated .

so my recommendation is to : download lastest client (even DNEU ) , fully unpack the gameres , fix the .dnt files or script files that are not compatible, and there you go, now you have the lastest DNEU client working with this files.

Source: ME, i tested korean, DNEU , Chinese lastest clients and all work, the Exe you can use is the one posted months ago in the old 80 cap files.

Could I request this EXE? I cannot find it and I have tried over 10. Please guide me in the right direction.

Back