Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest M ENG

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
currently you are working on old release we are on 6.24 .... Linux/Windows

Search for it

6.24首发【龙之谷】手游二次觉醒版本linux 手工端

Well use this website for fix DNM

Enjoy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
currently you are working on old release we are on 6.24 .... Linux/Windows

Search for it

6.24首发【龙之谷】手游二次觉醒版本linux 手工端

Well use this website for fix DNM

Enjoy

nice nice i hope you can release soon..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I put customs in the shop?
77aO0lY - Dragon Nest M ENG - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
* BUGS *
List down here all .. bugs found on this server.

* Auto pass nests
* Activate weapon charisma in costume
* Pandora Reward
* When buying any ATK stone from the consumables menu in the pdn store comes dragon fragments and not the stone itself.
* when trading Diamonds for PDN instead of coming 300 as you inform comes 1000
* equip the jades do not work
* the weekly quest is restarting every turn of the day in the game * Bug enters nest
* Boss brand sight does not work
* black dragon stg 6 the boss is changed the desert dragon is coming instead of the black dragon

Reaction score
Hello friends, I was debugging the client and I verified that the login authentication system is coming from an external link, does anyone have the web authentication part of the server? I do not mean api but the authentication system.
login auth is not coming from a external link. everything in apk connects to the server files is setup properly.

and regarding the bug of diamonds not showing up ingame is has to do with one of the pay tables getting wiped with server starting up and after excuting the index2.php it gets wiped right away also. trying to manually add it still results in table being wiped. cant recall the table name. dont have files setup to look at as of right now. and can someone reupload that 6.25 release from the cn site. my net speeds are bad and it would take me several days to download from there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can fix the text?

SwOQfAS - Dragon Nest M ENG - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks guys..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone know how to make updates in this game ? From Www folder in server files phpstudy i have all files dnpatch but i dont know what i need to do for connect to apk 70mb for make updates someone help i pay :)

I have teu Change ip in config where IP/dnpatch/release to my IP vps and mine folders in www for Run de auto updates and dont work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
login auth is not coming from a external link. everything in apk connects to the server files is setup properly.

and regarding the bug of diamonds not showing up ingame is has to do with one of the pay tables getting wiped with server starting up and after excuting the index2.php it gets wiped right away also. trying to manually add it still results in table being wiped. cant recall the table name. dont have files setup to look at as of right now. and can someone reupload that 6.25 release from the cn site. my net speeds are bad and it would take me several days to download from there.

Just provide the link baidu/password and someone gonna reupload it !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to make it online just change the IP in APK and Navicat only. dont forget to change the version to 1.2.0 because the default Version in that files is not working on the APK. also here's the additional working APK. Fix Delay

this client fix jade bug?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nop but is easy to fix check the another post Dragon nest mobile u find how to fix ✌️soon i Share mine apk + files with almost all fixed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nop but is easy to fix check the another post Dragon nest mobile u find how to fix ✌️soon i Share mine apk + files with almost all fixed

il try this but not working
EquipSlot JadeSlotAndLevelEquipment parts Long jade part shape and opening level (shape = level|...)0 2=16|2=24|1=40|1=801 2=16|2=24|1=40|1=802 2=16|2=24|1=40|1=803 2=16|2=24|1=40|1=804 2=16|2=24|1=40|1=805 1=16|1=24|2=40|2=806 1=16|1=24|2=40|2=807 1=16|1=24|2=40|2=808 1=16|1=24|2=40|2=809 1=16|1=24|2=40|2=80

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!
How to change IP in the client?
And anyone can explain about server tutorial step by step?

Please needed this....
thank in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, this files fix Skill awaken or not ?
i thinks any people know how to fix skill
i have files 1.4.48 and fix auto update but i want people can help me to fix awaken skill and spesial skill example dark avanger,silver hunter and other spesial skill
if you can help me, i can give my files and work with me files 1.4.48

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys, this files fix Skill awaken or not ?
i thinks any people know how to fix skill
i have files 1.4.48 and fix auto update but i want people can help me to fix awaken skill and spesial skill example dark avanger,silver hunter and other spesial skill
if you can help me, i can give my files and work with me files 1.4.48

sir how you fix your apk auto close after login ? 1.4.48

Back