Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon nest Korea/PUPU 1169 semi official

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dragon Nest PUPU/Korea GameRes Version 1169 (**Note 1170 is unusable only in mapdata because of the new sainthaven and other map** if your using 2126 and 2194)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Links: PUPU Patch Links:

MediaFire Download Link PUPU 1128 Full resource: (NOTE: please use Etpak tool when extracting the resource in .pak files in order to avoid missing files or empty dnt file)

My File:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logs: I added 7 custom items

Which is freebie item like Level 1 achievement box which has level 50 freebie box.
Level 1 Achievement Reward Box : Item ID: 2020140002
Freebie box: Item ID: 2020140008
Developer Freebie's Helm Item ID: 2020140003
Developer Freebie's Upper Body Item ID: 2020140004
Developer Freebie's Lower Body Item ID: 2020140005
Developer Freebie's Gloves Item ID: 2020140006
Developer Freebie's Boots Item ID: 2020140007

Class error > Vena Plaga needs fix but still have no luck on how to or where to see.
(Vandar is not removed and if you click on it on character creation it will give you error.)

Edit: When creating Vena Plaga its like any other dark class which you will be given a skill startup like transformation or something but in this case it doesnt give or unlock the skill temporarily. I hope someone can fix this because my knowledge in this is only small Also I don't also have many tools.

Also To remove black hole and dash bomb you need to either fix or get it from other private server. (PS I forgot which folder that has the act)

Also I know there are some error there. What I know is some items in CashShop which is a box type is an error item. to fix it I need to edit charmtable but since I don't have internet connection I can't access dngearsim to know what item id it is and what its reward or what is inside the item box. also in chornicle event. its working fine and all needs translation from npc. the main problem there is the item box or pouch that gerraint will give you when you proceed to become level 10. and its item error again. Also again I don't have internet so I didnt fixed it.

Anyway this is the only thing I can tell. If you want to see the errors or bugs then explore. Also in my case Its kinda slow for the game to initiallize where the character is still stuck in the tutorial or where the player is prompted after making a character. all I did is wait for my character to disconnect and after it I relogin again its working. also if there is duplicate login.

just click confirm again and again this mainly fix it. also Im giving this SQL DATABASE WHICH I tweaked. its from IDN DRAGON NEST Which was also posted in Ragezone. but this SQL doesnt have a account creation so I added the procedure from 80 ex and tweak the table called "accounts" and addded 2 Field which is "NxLoginPwd and mail". also some procedure.

In everydayeventtable, timeeventtable, chronicleeventtable I changed the date to 2018 so i think you need to edit it also to 2020 if you want to use this ext.

uistring is from latest sea

Credit:
kurtivan22(me of course) = Fixing and doing some minor tweaks.
Kopral Gareng = Giving tutorial in youtube, gives me some idea on where to fix.
Dhenmas = Giving hints. Giving download link.
Rin Dragon Nest = Using 14 of their dnt file mainly
1.)dailymissiontable.dnt
2.)missionboxlisttable.dnt
3.)missionboxtable.dnt
4.)missionrewardtable.dnt
5.)missionscheduletable.dnt
6.)missiontable.dnt
7.)questchaptertable.dnt
8.)questdailytable.dnt
9.)questlevelcabrewardtable.dnt
10.)questrecycletable.dnt
11.)questremotetable.dnt
12.)questrewardtable.dnt
13.)questskiptable.dnt
14.)questtable.dnt

still fixing the original ones. but the main thing im focused is missiontable.dnt > i know 91 - 95 should be deleted or change its value, but still there are many things out there thats making error.

This is the least i can do and contribute to the community.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dragon Nest PUPU/Korea GameRes Version 1169 (**Note 1170 is unusable only in mapdata because of the new sainthaven and other map** if your using 2126 and 2194)

Download Links: PUPU Patch Links:

MediaFire Download Link PUPU 1128 Full resource: (NOTE: please use Etpak tool when extracting the resource in .pak files in order to avoid missing files or empty dnt file)

My File:

Logs: I added 7 custom items

Which is freebie item like Level 1 achievement box which has level 50 freebie box.
Level 1 Achievement Reward Box : Item ID: 2020140002
Freebie box: Item ID: 2020140008
Developer Freebie's Helm Item ID: 2020140003
Developer Freebie's Upper Body Item ID: 2020140004
Developer Freebie's Lower Body Item ID: 2020140005
Developer Freebie's Gloves Item ID: 2020140006
Developer Freebie's Boots Item ID: 2020140007

Class error > Vena Plaga needs fix but still have no luck on how to or where to see.
(Vandar is not removed and if you click on it on character creation it will give you error.)

Edit: When creating Vena Plaga its like any other dark class which you will be given a skill startup like transformation or something but in this case it doesnt give or unlock the skill temporarily. I hope someone can fix this because my knowledge in this is only small Also I don't also have many tools.

Also To remove black hole and dash bomb you need to either fix or get it from other private server. (PS I forgot which folder that has the act)

Also I know there are some error there. What I know is some items in CashShop which is a box type is an error item. to fix it I need to edit charmtable but since I don't have internet connection I can't access dngearsim to know what item id it is and what its reward or what is inside the item box. also in chornicle event. its working fine and all needs translation from npc. the main problem there is the item box or pouch that gerraint will give you when you proceed to become level 10. and its item error again. Also again I don't have internet so I didnt fixed it.

Anyway this is the only thing I can tell. If you want to see the errors or bugs then explore. Also in my case Its kinda slow for the game to initiallize where the character is still stuck in the tutorial or where the player is prompted after making a character. all I did is wait for my character to disconnect and after it I relogin again its working. also if there is duplicate login.

just click confirm again and again this mainly fix it. also Im giving this SQL DATABASE WHICH I tweaked. its from IDN DRAGON NEST Which was also posted in Ragezone. but this SQL doesnt have a account creation so I added the procedure from 80 ex and tweak the table called "accounts" and addded 2 Field which is "NxLoginPwd and mail". also some procedure.

In everydayeventtable, timeeventtable, chronicleeventtable I changed the date to 2018 so i think you need to edit it also to 2020 if you want to use this ext.

uistring is from latest sea

Credit:
kurtivan22(me of course) = Fixing and doing some minor tweaks.
Kopral Gareng = Giving tutorial in youtube, gives me some idea on where to fix.
Dhenmas = Giving hints. Giving download link.
Rin Dragon Nest = Using 14 of their dnt file mainly
1.)dailymissiontable.dnt
2.)missionboxlisttable.dnt
3.)missionboxtable.dnt
4.)missionrewardtable.dnt
5.)missionscheduletable.dnt
6.)missiontable.dnt
7.)questchaptertable.dnt
8.)questdailytable.dnt
9.)questlevelcabrewardtable.dnt
10.)questrecycletable.dnt
11.)questremotetable.dnt
12.)questrewardtable.dnt
13.)questskiptable.dnt
14.)questtable.dnt

still fixing the original ones. but the main thing im focused is missiontable.dnt > i know 91 - 95 should be deleted or change its value, but still there are many things out there thats making error.

This is the least i can do and contribute to the community.

could you please re-upload your shared files? i want to know what's in it...
thx btw for sharing :thumbup1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can we have your gameres? so that i can help how to fix some bugs of your files?

My GameRes just like I said got wiped for unknown reason. And right now I'm making Semi Official with sea files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice share! Could you share EtPak Editor please ?

Back