Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Mobile

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How the heck do i log in??????I got server up and working and im stuck at login Screen !!!!What is the username and password???????

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to add more server? Adding on navicat get "operation error" when trying login in the app

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello can anyone help me what are the tools needed and tutorial in making a private server, items, diamonds and dragon coins and equipments in dragon nest mobile? thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know how to add Top Up Points to get the first Top Up reward? or what command to get it?

Using GM Command addconsumepoint 1 (1=point value)

The one posted by rocklee, im still on testing stage also but im stuck with the Top Up Points for normal players.

Before someone makes a tool to add points, you can outsmart it by activating GMaccount in the database then sending it using the command.

hi,
when debug = 1, all player can used debug,,anyone same like me?

return debug 1 to 0 and add the id to the gmaccount in the database
New privateserver

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you helpand share your server files and apk copy please

Using GM Command addconsumepoint 1 (1=point value)

Before someone makes a tool to add points, you can outsmart it by activating GMaccount in the database then sending it using the command.

return debug 1 to 0 and add the id to the gmaccount in the database
New privateserver

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
rickisme - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

help please how fix failed to connect to the network

rickisme - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
by luck tbh. been going though each and every file cuz trying to match server to client but havent found anything that gives any hints as to what file is what in client data folder.

does anyone have a list for client side files to serverside files? going though 20k+ client files one by one to see what they are is a pain. trying to match client to server atm. side not 3+ hours not a single network issue with my fix. for those wondering what i did. just added a NOP with dnspy to CheckDelay where it would return true. so its always false now. not sure what kind of bugs it could introduce but so far its working fine

still no luck on how client side names are done. thought it was a hash of the serverside file name but nothing. tried every hash tool could think of to generate client hash of 113_9_sc.txt sunce i would the client file but nothing so far. any help would be nice at this point.

just a update. found client side PlayerLevel to sort out the crappy level xp. level far to fast if you ask me.
also sorted out file structure for most part to make it readable and editable.View attachment 165462

depending on what client u are using its either in update folder as 973252442.ab or in data folder as 75eedd886b9fe4c2bada3e657466da7f

still needing someone that knows how to make "updates" that working and how to generate the .ab name and manifest

also need a bit of help looking for there the link is for refill.dn9568 in the dn9568 client pretty sure its in one of the files in data but because of the amount of files its taking forever to look though them

found this. 2 year old source to mobile havent looked at it yet tho since not my skill set. should be from around the time date of server exe dates

Found the location.
but i don't know how to fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u want change to your ip or vps ip, u need edit apk/ipa then decompile assets/bin/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll and change ip inside that dll and assets/config.cfg, table "gateinfo" in database "login"

assets/config.cfg <<-- uses application to editor?

I can now compile. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back