Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

file server 291 ext and 01.pak only

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hello i want share my file 291
download

you can add my file in CN v288 server file for upgrade to 291 version
only ext and 01.pak file
dragonnest.exe wait....

fiture
>>Synchronize official 291 clients, add all professional mushroom Angel fashion, Vigor Warrior weapon, the blessing of Vigor warrior three pieces. Update Assassin Awakening Fashion. New Vigor Warrior Blessing Wizard, mounts blessing Golden Dragon a class new pet [Sika Deer Jump], [sika Deer jumps] the ornament ([deer] charming mantle adornment, [deer] lovable attestation brand adornment), Pet skill book (Attack strengthens!) (8), Magical reinforcement! (8), Lethal reinforcement! (8) The spirit of Vigor Warrior's blessing. Special effects repair.
sorry bad english

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing it, a doubt the content you add is added to the 288 and is already in 291 ?. You could share the customer of 291, thank you. Thank you!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release. Could you post what is fixed and the known issues/bugs remaining in those files? Thanks a lot again for the release!

Back