Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide/Tutorial] How to install Dragon Nest 95EX LAN or VPS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry this video was made less good because I made my condition less healthy (headache) + lots of busyness.

Hopefully it can help (science should not be kept secret if it is useful):junglejane:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I try every way but not work can you teamview for help ?
my skype =
WindowsBuyer TH
mail doggy_fhan@hotmail.com

Web site
ijLzeNN - [Guide/Tutorial] How to install Dragon Nest 95EX LAN or VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

4p2WBDD - [Guide/Tutorial] How to install Dragon Nest 95EX LAN or VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

Client Site
8OJRKx - [Guide/Tutorial] How to install Dragon Nest 95EX LAN or VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

3NQ77ou - [Guide/Tutorial] How to install Dragon Nest 95EX LAN or VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What server version do you use?if using v2126 your must edit ip at file iceclient.dll if you use the v2008 version you must edit ip at file x3.xem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to change ip at iceclient.dll, but when login, dragonnest.exe error or crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i can't run ServiceManagerExD.exe
i will try reinstall c++ but not work

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great! Very good lesson on creating a server. But there is one problem. There are no links to the files you use. Files are just as important as the server creation lesson. Please link to the files you use. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for my English.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do not understand about SQL / server. I just followed the instructions from the video,
and an error occurred that cannot be entered after character selection ...maybe there is someone who wants to help me with Teamviewer
discord @ikanpink#3503

draword123 - [Guide/Tutorial] How to install Dragon Nest 95EX LAN or VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you help me with this problem? any solution?

can you help me with this problem? any solution? <br>https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eO8tEpdn7hxJC98xZ3xBmWSjvlWMB4xY

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pancipecah using new gameress not old this screnshoot from gaming is old, actualy if from pancipecah he using sdo and korean for gameress

i bought from 1 seller but dont reply or help till now :(
please any solution? i very new i have absolute zero ideas on this.

who ur seller ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think this file from panci pecah..But i don't know..My friend buy this file too, but i know this client copyright by dn mild/reload dragon nest by andree ycl
i think you bought it from person also too bought the file, so the person sold it to you didn't respond to you, because he didn't know how to fix it.

PM me maybe i can help u

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i think you bought it from person also too bought the file, so the person sold it to you didn't respond to you, because he didn't know how to fix it.

PM me maybe i can help u

I am already fix this issue..
I just searched any guide to customise about shop..
Because if i am buy some item from shop (f11). Notice about item expired to buy it..

Back