[Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 264
  1. #196
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! yokohiro is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    NarniaLocation
    569Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocklee330 View Post
    for check who fail to login in
    for see who is logged

    share output here
    ty brother... im configured external firewall for my ip only...

    very ty for help.

  2. #197
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! ninekinsen is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    /PWv153/Location
    330Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    Ok i just finish and run server 100%
    but i got some problem about delay / lag when i go to NEST,, anyone to know how to fix?

  3. #198
    Hardcore Member Adi Diplong is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    Country +62Location
    121Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    now i have new problem sir T_T, anybody know fix Segmentation Fault gameserver and crossgameserver ?

  4. #199
    Belgian Dev. rocklee330 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    590Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    my test server run since week and never got any problem
    Thing about we are a community
    I not work for you or you for me
    Its a team work!!!
    Why there is only 24h in a day !!!

  5. #200
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! yokohiro is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    NarniaLocation
    569Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    Quote Originally Posted by rocklee330 View Post
    my test server run since week and never got any problem

    my server every morning at 5hours, there is a problem in the databse and i have to re-install all mysql.
    the rest is going well and working perfect.
    i'm level 60 already in testing.

    ty.

  6. #201
    Belgian Dev. rocklee330 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    590Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    can you give me info about that ? did you use US timezone ? 5am for US is reset time
    Thing about we are a community
    I not work for you or you for me
    Its a team work!!!
    Why there is only 24h in a day !!!

  7. #202
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! yokohiro is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    NarniaLocation
    569Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    Quote Originally Posted by rocklee330 View Post
    can you give me info about that ? did you use US timezone ? 5am for US is reset time
    can't i use another timezone?
    only the US?

  8. #203
    Belgian Dev. rocklee330 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    590Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    as far i know every timezone is support but idk why somes timer stay in zh ch
    Thing about we are a community
    I not work for you or you for me
    Its a team work!!!
    Why there is only 24h in a day !!!

  9. #204
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! yokohiro is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    NarniaLocation
    569Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    Quote Originally Posted by rocklee330 View Post
    as far i know every timezone is support but idk why somes timer stay in zh ch
    tomorrow when i generate the error and blow up the database, i will post here to see if you can help me.

    the error generated is the one shown below. i even removed the auto-update from yum.
    https://ibb.co/K5vSwqK

  10. #205
    Belgian Dev. rocklee330 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    590Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    https://ibb.co/K5vSwqK
    this error just mean mysql not start so can be more then hack
    did you try run mysql yourself or watch mysql logs for know error come from where ?

    its seems this files give ip to a chinese hacker so if you run out of ram or bad setting in iptables he can still atk you but its brute force not hard to protect and if you close port 22 and 3306 for local use only all work fine

    I just don't know if mz and lib is enough or keep coming after that because atk never stopped again my test server and get attacked by much then this chinese guy so hard to find witch one is from this files with my test server
    some backdoor can left in files i am not really god to find it but i have not see much strange thing on network

    and my friend that run server with people not get attack anymore with iptables from main thread
    Thing about we are a community
    I not work for you or you for me
    Its a team work!!!
    Why there is only 24h in a day !!!

  11. #206
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! yokohiro is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    NarniaLocation
    569Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    Quote Originally Posted by rocklee330 View Post
    https://ibb.co/K5vSwqK
    this error just mean mysql not start so can be more then hack
    did you try run mysql yourself or watch mysql logs for know error come from where ?

    its seems this files give ip to a chinese hacker so if you run out of ram or bad setting in iptables he can still atk you but its brute force not hard to protect and if you close port 22 and 3306 for local use only all work fine

    I just don't know if mz and lib is enough or keep coming after that because atk never stopped again my test server and get attacked by much then this chinese guy so hard to find witch one is from this files with my test server
    some backdoor can left in files i am not really god to find it but i have not see much strange thing on network

    and my friend that run server with people not get attack anymore with iptables from main thread
    i restricted access to ports 22 and 3306 to my IP only.

    the attacks and attempts to access the server no longer occur. but, mysql does this every morning.

    exist one user root% that's likely to be it. i removed the user today and i will wait until tomorrow to see if the error occurs.

  12. #207
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! RGaming is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    PronteraLocation
    459Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    is there someone already have the code for the top up api or we can use other api can someone link and ill try to use it

  13. #208
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! yokohiro is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    NarniaLocation
    569Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    Quote Originally Posted by RGaming View Post
    is there someone already have the code for the top up api or we can use other api can someone link and ill try to use it
    it would be a good thing if someone had to share with us.

  14. #209
    Ultimate Member sexual123 is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    189Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    im running this files almost 1month but no error occur. thanks @rocklee330

  15. #210
    Hardcore Member Taxi is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    108Posts

    Re: [Mobile]Dragon Nest Mobile 1.5.461 Multilangue(Centos Server)

    Anyone find the item code for top-up points? I mean item code not in game gm comand (like addconsumepoint)
    Thank you!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by yokohiro View Post
    my server every morning at 5hours, there is a problem in the databse and i have to re-install all mysql.
    the rest is going well and working perfect.
    i'm level 60 already in testing.

    ty.
    Maybe this help:
    BackFlowDirectOpenServerDate 开服时间小于这个时间的服直接开启回流 2019/2/12 5:00

    you will find in Globalconfig.txt from data/s1001/bin/gsconf/table



Advertisement