Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Recopilation of Fixes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I installed this server pack
[Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest)
but it had some bugs that made the game unstable, after a couple of days trying to fix them i was able to discover the problems, since i want to help the community im going to leave a FAQ of how to fix common in-game errors. i wont explain the reason of each bug since it would take me too much time.

The Character server says im Level 10 and in-game im level 30?
I cant change class or i cannot make specialization quest???

A= this is caused because your playerleveltable.dnt its wrong, it has being modified in the column "Experience" or in "_VIPEXP" , the solution is to change that playerleveltable.dnt with a fixed one.

i'll leave you a fixed playerleveltable.dnt

2.- Also another common problem is a bad english pack inside your game folder. remove it or find another one.

http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=146813

Channel server does not show Colliseum channel, why?

A= thats a problem with your channelinfo.xml inside the "system" folder. just open it and substitute the colliseum info with this:

<VillageInfo CID="16" ID="40" Name="ColosseumChannel" Attribute="Normal|PvP" Visibility="True"></VillageInfo>
<VillageInfo CID="17" ID="41" Name="ColosseumLobbyMap" MaxUser="200" Attribute="Normal|PvPLobby" Visibility="True"></VillageInfo>

Cannot connect to login server?

some server files use port 14300 and others use 14303, in your bat try with both ports. Also Turn off all Firewalls/antivirus.

how do i change class using MSSQL???:

USE [DNWorld]
UPDATE [dbo].[CharacterStatus]
SET JobCode=25
WHERE CharacterID=(SELECT CharacterID FROM [dbo].[Characters] WHERE CharacterName='NAME')

USE [DNWorld]
INSERT INTO JobChangeLogs (CharacterID, JobCode, LogDate) VALUES ((SELECT CharacterID FROM [dbo].[Characters] WHERE CharacterName='MONKEY4'), 25, (SELECT convert(varchar(25), getdate(), 120)) )

Just change the Character name.

how can i remove the Level rewards from game? (when you win a level you receive a mail with cash items)

easy, in levelupeventtable.dnt (inside gameres/resources/ext/) open it and change the value of the columns:

MailID and CashMAILID change it to 0

Is it true that if i change expadjusttable ill fix the EXP Rate?

yes and No, expadjusttable.dnt fixes the PARTY EXP not the Global EXP in server.

Can i create a WAMP/XAMPP connection with MSSQL , so i can make query's?

Yes, but instead of calling for MSSQL function you will call for SQLSRV function.

How can i register Via Website???

I found in the forum a register website, but it wasnt working properly and it was in chineese, so i took it and fixed it, now it works fine and its in english.

Also i added WindowsAuthentication Password instead of MSSQL authentication, so you wont need to fix anything.
Please someone upload this Webregister Page to Megauplod since im hosting it on my VPS.

Another Plus of This webregister is that i added a query to SET account level to 0 (so normal users wont be GM's) and that it SET the cash Balance to 1 instead of 888888.

I cant change the Value of Most Columns in Database, How can i do it?

MSSQL Managment studio its a pain in the butt, or as we say in Mexico : ES UNA REVERENDA MIERDA, so i recomend you to download and install Navicat for MSSQL, it has a Friendly GUI and let you change rows easily.

Also dont confuse MySQL with MSSQL.

sorry about my english, ill try to fix it later , im kinda busy right now. ill keep adding more and more fixes in the next days.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cam.dnt = Camera Movement in Character Select/creation Screen
Cutscene.dnt = Videos inside game ( like when timothy gets killed by the red harpy etc etc)
CashCommodity.dnt = Cash Shop items/prices
faceanimation.dnt = self explained
shop.dnt = shops npcs ( shop id 11 = corin calderock , shopid 21 = berlin etc etc)
combinedshoptable.dnt = items and prices inside shops
expadjustmenttable = party exp bonus
playerleveltable = Single player EXP (required to level up) (here you change the EXP rate)
levelupeventtable = rewards for leveling up (level up cash mails)
levelupcheckbox.dnt = rewards for leveing up (level up boxes)
maptable.dnt = available maps in server
weathertable.dnt = weather inside dungeons/maps

/go cities;

1 = prairie town
8 = calderock
11= saint heaven
15 = Lotus

regards!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix the problem
that after i login do dragonest
then create warrior or others
then when i start play
it stuck not going to village or it said "disconnected from the world"
how to fix it?? help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix the problem
that after i login do dragonest
then create warrior or others
then when i start play
it stuck not going to village or it said "disconnected from the world"
how to fix it?? help me

>>> try this database,the database is credits to n00bs
>>> Provided By jm0099
if you want to change job just use this pak file : <<< credits to Chryses, after you got this file, talk to merchant kelly ,or another merchant in the calderock village(forgot that NPC name)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>>> try this database,the database is credits to n00bs
>>> Provided By jm0099
if you want to change job just use this pak file : <<< credits to Chryses, after you got this file, talk to merchant kelly ,or another merchant in the calderock village(forgot that NPC name)
Hi !

I've friends that can't connect ( "Diconnected from the world" when the char brings his weapons out at the char selection).
I've tried to let 'em come by the normal way and with evolve but the GameServer is still giving me a local adress for "public" (192.168.1.x) and the evolve adress for "private", I need them to connect by the private adress (and hope that they'll be able to join the village... or you have another idea ?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi !

I've friends that can't connect ( "Diconnected from the world" when the char brings his weapons out at the char selection).
I've tried to let 'em come by the normal way and with evolve but the GameServer is still giving me a local adress for "public" (192.168.1.x) and the evolve adress for "private", I need them to connect by the private adress (and hope that they'll be able to join the village... or you have another idea ?)

if you want to play LAN,you use Hamachi application,this software was to be used to connect other players with same client,for more info,check this thread : http://forum.ragezone.com/f855/help-ports-unclock-1014296/ (dunno who solved this problem,so i don't put the name of the author)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should add the fix of this:

SePhII2oth - Recopilation of Fixes - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should add the fix of this:

SePhII2oth - Recopilation of Fixes - RaGEZONE Forums

i fixed it by accident, making test with dnt files and ui , the problem is that i dont remember exactly what table is it, all i can say is that is not an exe problem.

also i was able to Partially fix Dissasembler npc, ill release the fix soon. (again is not an Exe problem).

rafael, could you check your colloseum? go into pvp lobby and talk, then go out and go back, and talk again, tell me if it crash. please.

thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i fixed it by accident, making test with dnt files and ui , the problem is that i dont remember exactly what table is it, all i can say is that is not an exe problem.

also i was able to Partially fix Dissasembler npc, ill release the fix soon. (again is not an Exe problem).

rafael, could you check your colloseum? go into pvp lobby and talk, then go out and go back, and talk again, tell me if it crash. please.

thanks in advance.

Sure! I'll test it right now. (im seeing this msg only now)

Also, i fixed this fukin bar before too, using the sea client ver 110 i guess, something like that. But i cant do it now, im so Ducking angry ò_ó...

I'll edit this topic after i test what you asked...

edit2:

Sorry bro i understood you request wrong. My game is crashing too. If i enter into PVP and talk at the chat, leave/enter and talk again my game crash too... What the duck is this Oo

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I installed this server pack but it had some bugs that made the game unstable, after a couple of days trying to fix them i was able to discover the problems, since i want to help the community im going to leave a FAQ of how to fix common in-game errors. i wont explain the reason of each bug since it would take me too much time.

The Character server says im Level 10 and in-game im level 30?
I cant change class or i cannot make specialization quest???

A= this is caused because your playerleveltable.dnt its wrong, it has being modified in the column "Experience" or in "_VIPEXP" , the solution is to change that playerleveltable.dnt with a fixed one.

i'll leave you a fixed playerleveltable.dnt

2.- Also another common problem is a bad english pack inside your game folder. remove it or find another one.

http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=146813

Channel server does not show Colliseum channel, why?

A= thats a problem with your channelinfo.xml inside the "system" folder. just open it and substitute the colliseum info with this:

Cannot connect to login server?

some server files use port 14300 and others use 14303, in your bat try with both ports. Also Turn off all Firewalls/antivirus.

how do i change class using MSSQL???:

Just change the Character name.

how can i remove the Level rewards from game? (when you win a level you receive a mail with cash items)

easy, in levelupeventtable.dnt (inside gameres/resources/ext/) open it and change the value of the columns:

MailID and CashMAILID change it to 0

Is it true that if i change expadjusttable ill fix the EXP Rate?

yes and No, expadjusttable.dnt fixes the PARTY EXP not the Global EXP in server.

Can i create a WAMP/XAMPP connection with MSSQL , so i can make query's?

Yes, but instead of calling for MSSQL function you will call for SQLSRV function.

How can i register Via Website???

I found in the forum a register website, but it wasnt working properly and it was in chineese, so i took it and fixed it, now it works fine and its in english.

Also i added WindowsAuthentication Password instead of MSSQL authentication, so you wont need to fix anything.
Please someone upload this Webregister Page to Megauplod since im hosting it on my VPS.

Another Plus of This webregister is that i added a query to SET account level to 0 (so normal users wont be GM's) and that it SET the cash Balance to 1 instead of 888888.

I cant change the Value of Most Columns in Database, How can i do it?

MSSQL Managment studio its a pain in the butt, or as we say in Mexico : ES UNA REVERENDA MIERDA, so i recomend you to download and install Navicat for MSSQL, it has a Friendly GUI and let you change rows easily.

Also dont confuse MySQL with MSSQL.

sorry about my english, ill try to fix it later , im kinda busy right now. ill keep adding more and more fixes in the next days.

hello guys were do i put playerleveltable.dnt? i am noob

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cam.dnt = Camera Movement in Character Select/creation Screen
Cutscene.dnt = Videos inside game ( like when timothy gets killed by the red harpy etc etc)
CashCommodity.dnt = Cash Shop items/prices
faceanimation.dnt = self explained
shop.dnt = shops npcs ( shop id 11 = corin calderock , shopid 21 = berlin etc etc)
combinedshoptable.dnt = items and prices inside shops
expadjustmenttable = party exp bonus
playerleveltable = Single player EXP (required to level up) (here you change the EXP rate)
levelupeventtable = rewards for leveling up (level up cash mails)
levelupcheckbox.dnt = rewards for leveing up (level up boxes)
maptable.dnt = available maps in server
weathertable.dnt = weather inside dungeons/maps

/go cities;

1 = prairie town
8 = calderock
11= saint heaven
15 = Lotus

regards!

for playerleveltable, where i change exp in _experience or _VIPExp or _LevelDexp ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for playerleveltable, where i change exp in _experience or _VIPExp or _LevelDexp ???

currently im trying the experience table ill let you know if i see a change

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
currently im trying the experience table ill let you know if i see a change

Well, it fix now... Thanks...
But i have new problem now, i cant play with mw friend... He just freeze when i in the village...
Clould you fix my problem...???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, it fix now... Thanks...
But i have new problem now, i cant play with mw friend... He just freeze when i in the village...
Clould you fix my problem...???

and how did you finally adjust the exp ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
somebody give a link to download "method of registration on the server"?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
somebody give a link to download "method of registration on the server"?

Back