Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest Full 369 files

Reaction score
Note: i didn't test to run the full server but i did just test the server side and web server files working but need some configuration i did not touch it yet. since im having a hardware failure in my pc, im on the process of backup all my files then format my pc.

Now here's what i know, i do believe that this is the full 369 files, why? download it and you will see some weird stuff and this might a way on how the auto update and launcher will work by seeing the files so goodluck and i hope you will share your knowledge. 1 more thing i did get this files by chance that im searching for a non dn related files then i saw this. so goodluck again.

This files was the original release from the uploader and this is also the original links:

Note: if this not the full 369 files, don't blame me i just shared m opinion and from my understanding only :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for releasing! :drool: Appreciate it. Downloading now to test it. Will reupload to mega when its done since baidu is not the fastest service for the west.

Edit: It appears the client patch files and the db files are both the client patch ones. :junglejane:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client:
Client patch:
DN Server files part 1:
DN Server files part 2:
DB:

Will update as it gets done downloading.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't seem to download dn serverfiles part 1 Misha or kennethz could you reupload to mega? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! :) I can confirm, the *old* server files work with the 369 gameres and the RZDragonNest.exe from this pack. However, it appears the RZDragonNest.exe is the same as the earlier release. Kali and Assassin can not be created with this exe, however Academic can be created. Not sure about manually changing the class in the DB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I use these new files.. I get a disconnected from the world message at login screen..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I use these new files.. I get a disconnected from the world message at login screen..
I have the same problem... I noticed the gameres that came with these files are about 4gb while the 369 gameres released already is at about 7gb

Reaction score
I have the same problem... I noticed the gameres that came with these files are about 4gb while the 369 gameres released already is at about 7gb

can anyone check the date modified of the first 369 gameres release? and compared which one is more newer? in my observation the res inside this server files is already modified that's why it has less size and the fact that not all in that 7gb gameres works. also if the version is 304 what is the equivalent ver in the client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is all the same... you cant do anything to the .exe with this files .

To work with any new .exe version , you need to unpack them and fix the login verification, there is not other solution or alternative.

PD : Fix the login verification version of the .exe to match with the DNLoginServer Version.

Try with this on Login.kreon.

E201
S000
S001
S002
S003
E200
E202
E203
E204
E205
E206
E901
E902

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

To work with any new .exe version , you need to unpack them and fix the login verification, there is not other solution or alternative.

PD : Fix the login verification version of the .exe to match with the DNLoginServer Version.

E201
S000
S001
S002
S003
E200
E202
E203
E204
E205
E206
E901
E902
Sorry for my stpd question, but what is that for? Can we create Kali or butt-sin with that?

Reaction score

E201
S000
S001
S002
S003
E200
E202
E203
E204
E205
E206
E901
E902

correct me if i'm wrong but, you're saying we need to add this in able to not get client crash error after selecting channel with client 369? because we already pass disconnecting when trying to login and we're able to create academic but when you select channel you will get client crash.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've checked 369client and ind 1.1205 client , there are differences in packet sizes .. we need newer server files to make it work properly.
Bug that appear due to packet length:
-Loginserver is incompatible with client , it does not send max char slots when you login , that's why you only get 4slots.
-Gameserver/villageserver have lots of mismatches , it does not send correct equipment information ...

lots of bugs.

Try to stick to IND client :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've checked 369client and ind 1.1205 client , there are differences in packet sizes .. we need never server files to make it work properly.
Bug that appear due to packet length:
-Loginserver is incompatible with client , it does not send max char slots when you login , that's why you only get 4slots.
-Gameserver/villageserver have lots of mismatches , it does not send correct equipment information ...

lots of bugs.

Try to stick to IND client :)

but we can use resources from 369 right?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
correct me if i'm wrong but, you're saying we need to add this in able to not get client crash error after selecting channel with client 369? because we already pass disconnecting when trying to login and we're able to create academic but when you select channel you will get client crash.

I post the -exe of CHN unpacked and fixed., compatibility with BlueDN gameres or others newers versions, so you need only now fix the loginserver to pass the verification of the exe and fix the characterlimit / currentcharacters to login 100% with a character / create character without disconnections.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is already set? all

This does required SQL ?

This is already set? all

This does required SQL ?

Back