Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest Full 369 files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there has a error with main quest in this version
it is on the 神圣天堂王城
all npc can not to talk
so main quest can't continue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May i know if u guys using the esample in the serverfiles zip to run the webserver?
As i dunno how to start that exe~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi people... any have the Client full english for this files??? thx
I have run server v133 run, but this is more new?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Give me please the link to MSSQL 2008, which will be able to restore this database... and what use I can not restore it((

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Give me please the link to MSSQL 2008, which will be able to restore this database... and what use I can not restore it((

You would need MSSQL 2008 R2 not MSSQL 2008 , you can use MSSQL 2012 which is a lot better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those are the Sql Server Management for the Data Base.

Yeah, I know ... I meant versions of Dragon Nest Server.
There are 2 versions V133 and V369 here.
Which is better? Which has less bugs? What I recommend to use?
V133 I currently have with the client with the patch in English, but this has a lot errors in the quest and some characters do not walk.

I would like to achieve a stable server, this is possible with either of Files that are here?

Thx

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah, I know ... I meant versions of Dragon Nest Server.
There are 2 versions V133 and V369 here.
Which is better? Which has less bugs? What I recommend to use?
V133 I currently have with the client with the patch in English, but this has a lot errors in the quest and some characters do not walk.

I would like to achieve a stable server, this is possible with either of Files that are here?

Thx

V133 is the best in some ways i reckon. Less bugs and mostly you can progress from there , as you can take the majority of elements from 369 client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V133 is the best in some ways i reckon. Less bugs and mostly you can progress from there , as you can take the majority of elements from 369 client.

I mean I have to walk my V133 server and I can put the Gamres the V369? or am I confusing things.
My V133 Server will not let me create all kinds of characters. And do not know if this has any possible solution, I was reading all the post, but eh not found anything. Any idea how I can improve my V133 Server?
Thx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how to fix it?
PatchFolder AccessFailed [DNGameServer64_ID.exe]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, if someone can help me make it online, it would be awesome (I never used sql server before .. :/)

my skype : natsume.kun (display name : Mihawk. )

Back