Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
kennethz008 i saw ur 1st post , ur stat is OP, how to get tat ? and i cant use the command /cheatset item_class_lv_grade , btw , i still looking for the way to connect other pc via wifi , i did ping each other pc and on xampp software, but still cant, what else i leave?

when making weapon and armor put this code for example /makeitem 123456 1 15 13 1 1 15 is the enhancement no. and 13 is the potential the higher the enhancement the higher stat will weapon get.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when making weapon and armor put this code for example /makeitem 123456 1 15 13 1 1 15 is the enhancement no. and 13 is the potential the higher the enhancement the higher stat will weapon get.

ya, i wearing all +15 black dragon set but my dmg only 1/10 of yours, so i wondering u is it using cheat set. By the way do u know how to use /cheatset item this command ? and how i gonna connect other pc via wifi to my server ? ><

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to get a 2nd job & Skill asasin?

kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use the client shared by TS.
Full Repack Including English Client+Server files only: [Link] (For those who want to run it outside VM Password: Lunixx)

i use that client but no assasin or kali.. it can create.. but cant character... gui in login..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if someone want to help setup this file pm me your skype :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do I need to install In turn, the server
Java8 JDK8 JRE8 must be installed?

I know
-SQL 2008 R2 ( How make Database and add user Login ? )

The best way to make VIDEO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back