Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to use this tool to become GM sir? I got error message
kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest) - RaGEZONE Forums

kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest) - RaGEZONE Forums

I have the same error now I was able to add GM status with it using my main PC but I can't use it now anymore every since I shift my files to run the server to another PC , Anyone know a solution to this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same error now I was able to add GM status with it using my main PC but I can't use it now anymore every since I shift my files to run the server to another PC , Anyone know a solution to this?

Just make your self gm by editing the data base. When you edit it, you may need to log on and off the char or restart server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is anything wrong with me???
Why it's just happen to me T_T..
sorry i'am a newbie and sorry for bad english...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just make your self gm by editing the data base. When you edit it, you may need to log on and off the char or restart server.

Yeah thanks but the tools was a lot easier to use plus editing database when Language locale is in Chinese is kinda hard so trying to get things work outside VM so I can use it in English.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have any of you guys figured how to fix the majesty skill bug in this client , if yes please share :):

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello Alin,

Are you using the same server files posted here for your SkyDN test server? Or did you just transfer the resources from the SEA server, and use the same executable?
Same files in server side.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why I need an internet connection to launch the client,
if i don't use an internet connection the hackshield won't launch and say error cannot update...
i had change the client folder to DragonNest but it still not work and need a connection,, or maybe it must be ...???
sorry i am a newbie and sorry for bad english

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ram usage with 100 online player.

Reaction score
wow !!... why I do not get the skill ??

I will look for errors again ...
thank you

Easy steps for desperate players

1. make any character ex. warrior
2. go to Database World
3. go to Character.dbo find the name and change the "1"=warrior to "7"=Assassin
4. go to Jobchangelogs, but first copy the character I.D then find it in the jobchangelogs change "1" to "7"
5. relog your character
6. since there is no face and hair, just buy it in cash shop.
7. to changejob type /setjob 62=chaser atlast 63 and 64 for raven and ripper

works for me. i don't know for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Easy steps for desperate players

1. make any character ex. warrior
2. go to Database World
3. go to Character.dbo find the name and change the "1"=warrior to "7"=Assassin
4. go to Jobchangelogs, but first copy the character I.D then find it in the jobchangelogs change "1" to "7"
5. relog your character
6. since there is no face and hair, just buy it in cash shop.
7. to changejob type /setjob 62=chaser atlast 63 and 64 for raven and ripper

works for me. i don't know for you.

Useless ,you can creat assassin ,but can't go outside the town . cause it still error. i think database missed some datatable .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back