[Release]Dragon Nest 7 classes 70 cap level

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that user attached to all dbs, and i cant delete it from them. And i think thats the reason of my problem, i used the database backups that "Rafael Carvalho" said from the adastadmin topic.

I have that user attached to all dbs, and i cant delete it from them. And i think thats the reason of my problem, i used the database backups that "Rafael Carvalho" said from the adastadmin topic.

if you're referring deleting the user. all you need is to right click all the database change user to sa. so now you can delete the "DragonNest" user.

You cant delete login dragon nest cuz it is reffered by dragonnest users. delete dragonnest user from all db then you can delete the login, if it is the problem at all... for sp executor you dont need a login cuz it is never used for log in.

if you dont want do drop/create user/login, just run the stored procedure posted at first topic of lunixx repack. that proc links orphan users to the respective given login. Also, dont forget to change the login DragonNest password to the one related to this topic.

I dont know, adastmin db worked for me :)

To fix missing body part like head use this DragonNest.exe

keyrita1 - [Release]Dragon Nest 7 classes 70 cap level - RaGEZONE Forums

keyrita1 - [Release]Dragon Nest 7 classes 70 cap level - RaGEZONE Forums

Tnx for the replys, now the all the process start at "normal" state i can say, but, servicemanager show me every process in gray.

Maybe i made a mistake with some config file, dont know, i had a test server working before trying this pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back