Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest 7 classes 70 cap level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have that user attached to all dbs, and i cant delete it from them. And i think thats the reason of my problem, i used the database backups that "Rafael Carvalho" said from the adastadmin topic.

Reaction score
I have that user attached to all dbs, and i cant delete it from them. And i think thats the reason of my problem, i used the database backups that "Rafael Carvalho" said from the adastadmin topic.

if you're referring deleting the user. all you need is to right click all the database change user to sa. so now you can delete the "DragonNest" user.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You cant delete login dragon nest cuz it is reffered by dragonnest users. delete dragonnest user from all db then you can delete the login, if it is the problem at all... for sp executor you dont need a login cuz it is never used for log in.

if you dont want do drop/create user/login, just run the stored procedure posted at first topic of lunixx repack. that proc links orphan users to the respective given login. Also, dont forget to change the login DragonNest password to the one related to this topic.

I dont know, adastmin db worked for me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To fix missing body part like head use this DragonNest.exe

keyrita1 - [Release]Dragon Nest 7 classes 70 cap level - RaGEZONE Forums

keyrita1 - [Release]Dragon Nest 7 classes 70 cap level - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tnx for the replys, now the all the process start at "normal" state i can say, but, servicemanager show me every process in gray.

Maybe i made a mistake with some config file, dont know, i had a test server working before trying this pack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cash shop work.
4dpGqIS - [Release]Dragon Nest 7 classes 70 cap level - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
USE [dnmembership]
GO

DECLARE return_value int

EXEC return_value = [dbo].[P_ModCashBalance]