Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes]

Reaction score
still no way..
can't release trial mode using enigma!

Wheres the support from the TS and from hes partner?does they made it work? or they just waiting for someone to make it work so that they will know how to set it up?they leave this thread hanging. But i guess they working on it. lets see. maybe they working on a tutorial.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is everything okay
The runs, to make the day it's not as big as it will be complete

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Rafael Carvalho - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

fix nest ? ....dnt ?

server version??
and client?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i use that server but still no head...!
i use char resource from 175 but still same no head...
because just login server not protected...!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@lollipopboy9, i got clock reversing message when run master server, village server and game server except 3 of that all green, how to fix it?

Andre Ycl can you help me? how to make server all green i'm stuck on master,village and game server with same message clock reversing, i'm done change system date but still stuck on that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Theres a Program inside the Server Folder the name is GT""·!"·$"·$"·$ (some chinese things), thats the "Enigma Bypasser" , once its open just click on the button, it will bypass enigma and start all servers, But you need to fix it, when you click on it ,it will open a CMD window and it will close it fast, well the problem is that is looking for a Registry key that is missing.

Find the Missing Registry Key and thats all you need to make this files work :)

the other thing you can try is to remove Enigma using ollydbg or IDA and a Script to remove it:

you can find the script here:

REMOVED

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lollipopboy9, i got clock reversing message when run master server, village server and game server except 3 of that all green, how to fix it?

Andre Ycl can you help me? how to make server all green i'm stuck on master,village and game server with same message clock reversing, i'm done change system date but still stuck on that

still trying make it green...!
GO GREEN lol..

New Problem With This Files...
Can't Enter The Game...!
Because Expire Date Of DBServer Missmatch...!

Rafael Carvalho - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Ma Bad...!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Andre Ycl yes i'm still trying make it green all, yes i'm noobs but i'm try my best to make it green

just read the script fot GTblablabla you can make it green with CMD...!

And SePhII2oth say you must unpack it?
are you sure for unpack??
Are You kidding?
just read the exe with HxD..
no one file in that exe just include command CMD
For Remove Registry.....
REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enigma Protector" /f
Oktavina01
try manual you can make it green...!
SePhII2oth

are you mixing the old files with the new ones?

if mixing servicemanager say version server is Missmatch lol...!

The Problem For This File

DNDBServerD64_TW.exe

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just read the script fot GTblablabla you can make it green with CMD...!

And SePhII2oth say you must unpack it?
are you sure for unpack??
Are You kidding?
just read the exe with HxD..
no one file in that exe just include command CMD
For Remove Registry.....
REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enigma Protector" /f
@Oktavina01
try manual you can make it green...!
@SePhII2oth

if mixing servicemanager say version server is Missmatch lol...!

The Problem For This File

DNDBServerD64_TW.exe

CheckSynchronize

Back