Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So how to bypass it ?
I think this is how it was done....credits to the post'ers above^
Set date to
MUwHiPI - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Open Master, Village, Game, Cash, Login, Log with password laowangsb1314
To start db, set the date to
Waglyad - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums
. Get passed Enigma window to where you put Password in.
Use cmd to delete engima registry.
Code:
reg delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enigma Protector" /f
Code:
del %tmp%\????????
Put password and start
Vbcy2bV - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Correct if wrong please.

DN client crashes when char screen to town ><
0o5w7O - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
circit all step is correct, did u create new char and go to town when it crash? what client u use?

Yes, I would create a char and it would crash going into town. Any other chars that are made are blank and bugged. The client was the 7 class level 70 client from the past thread.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i use old gameres server working fine..!
Jade Talisman Skill working fine ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excellent build, everything seems to be working, there are a few problems with the black dragon, but now we have the following problem:

When buying items in the shop says:
Rafael Carvalho - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

How to fix it?
GameRes from Lunixx Repack 1.1
Use client initially EternalDN.

thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix this ?? / Using Taiwan's GameRes

Rafael Carvalho - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not encountered this problem. And you do not have problems in the Shop?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
unpack your client PAK file and make it as your server GameRes, so server and client have the same resource, sure cash shop will work without problem
If u ask how to unpack it, i'll say many tutorial in this forum, you just need to find it ^_^

Back