Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
unpack your client PAK file and make it as your server GameRes, so server and client have the same resource, sure cash shop will work without problem
If u ask how to unpack it, i'll say many tutorial in this forum, you just need to find it ^_^

I tried to do it through a script QuickBMS, then discovered that the files 50-60 with a size of 0 KB. Launched Serer and waited 20 minutes, but did not wait for the launch. and old resources run for 4-5 minutes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
use official client and some update from old client...
working fine...
no bug quest no bug skill...
monster skill effect active..

now official release hallowen patch...
Rafael Carvalho - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Rafael Carvalho - [Release] Dragon Nest 7 classes. (Jade+Talisman+Level 80 cap) [No GameRes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Using SEA DN... ^^

Reaction score
any question??
please write here...

Hello Andre Ycl, I have a few questions. I apologize in advance if it would seem so noobish.
1) Which client do you recommend? DN SEA Version 134?
2) I'll just have to unpack the DN SEA Resources, then make it my server's GameRes, am I right?
3) About the client (.exe), what do I need to find on the DN SEA client using HxD, the IP and Port.
4) The OP didn't include any setup guide on these server files, would this setup guide from other post work?
5) Since setting the time to older date is the only way to start the servers, how would that affect in-game time? I'm guessing the server bases it's time on the machine it is hosted on. I am interested to know since I'm actually planning to host a server for it (I have the dedicated server ready).

Thank you, and sorry for having so much questions.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Andre Ycl, I have a few questions. I apologize in advance if it would seem so noobish.
2) I'll just have to unpack the DN SEA Resources, then make it my server's GameRes, am I right?
3) About the client (.exe), what do I need to find on the DN SEA client using HxD, the IP and Port.
4) The OP didn't include any setup guide on these server files, would this setup guide from other post work?
5) Since setting the time to older date is the only way to start the servers, how would that affect in-game time? I'm guessing the server bases it's time on the machine it is hosted on. I am interested to know since I'm actually planning to host a server for it (I have the dedicated server ready).

Thank you, and sorry for having so much questions.

im using latest version for client.

don't make a other resource..! just use resource old server.

i not using their .exe just using BlueDN.exe
and for make that work for your client just mix with ohter Private Server Client.
you know what you must doing for repacking client.

i din't see it but i already said if you want make this server work you must using manual bypass.

5) Since setting the time to older date is the only way to start the servers, how would that affect in-game time?

at last my server doing fine, all database nothing have problem.

Nevermind.

Thanks!
oh ok.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
working fine...

Using SEA DN... ^^

chaos is work ?
greendragon boss work ?
sainthaven warp work ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to add drop from Nest 50, 60, 70??

Like Essence Drop...!
want add new drop.

work like a charm in my client, but only have a little problem in BDN HC

Just BDN Normal You Can Get In....!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
working fine...

Using SEA DN... ^^

Are you using SEA DN ( ) ? Did you fix anything in GPK folder? Gameres use Lunixx?
I use my .exe file but it get error when login (password mismatch)

P/s: amazing Signature, i bought something about Kurumi (such as T-shirt ^^ ). Did you design it?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to translate it but I don't know where this file is. Pls help me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just BDN Normal You Can Get In....!

I'm using

- Sea latest GameRes

- Sea latest Client (.Pak)

- BlueDN.exe

but I got disconnect after login and this error

What I have to do ??

THANK .. :laugh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using

- Sea latest GameRes

- Sea latest Client (.Pak)

- BlueDN.exe

but I got disconnect after login and this error

What I have to do ??

THANK .. :laugh:

Don't use Sea gameres, just use Lunixx gameres.

Back