Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dragon Nest Launcher Banner

Reaction score
After i tried some private sever, i got to the point that many of them can change the banner on their launcher but the UI is simply ugly. So i "make" some UI for it, so you can display news banner or event banner on your launcher.

alfredogemilang - [Release] Dragon Nest Launcher Banner - RaGEZONE Forums

This only the HTML files for the slider and news, you can change it with link to your images and news.

View attachment launcher.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Similar to Korea with slight changes. I can change ui using a certain tool. But the only editable ui is from unsigned means the one without administrator privilege or manifest.

Reaction score
Wow, may i use it.?
Thank you
sure why not

Similar to Korea with slight changes. I can change ui using a certain tool. But the only editable ui is from unsigned means the one without administrator privilege or manifest.
Yeah, i take the design from korean launcher. but if you guys have idea or design in mind, i can help to make the html version for the banner

Back