Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Dragon Nest Server v279

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if screenshot Appropriate can not, do not use the ODBC database DN Because this version does not support and try to repeat the steps Tutorial database and Tutorial Server 2008 r2 there may be a mistake

this serverfile can active with code in VDO?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if screenshot Appropriate can not, do not use the ODBC database DN Because this version does not support and try to repeat the steps Tutorial database and Tutorial Server 2008 r2 there may be a mistake

do u mean i shouldn't use odbc drivers? but the server doesn't work either....

If I use the dragonnest.exe in ur screenshot, I got the game crash...totally no idea why

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just solved the problem.

The original patched dragonnest.exe is not compatible with server. you MUST use cracked dragonnest.exe

And For NVIDIA USER, u need to set dragonnest not use nvidia graphic since nvd3dum.dll is breaking the problem.

Reaction score
uploaded
Server+Tutorial

Password Rar:chengxinlaowang.taobao.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think this is useless update if you still use the old 271 dragonnest.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uploaded
Server+Tutorial

Password Rar:chengxinlaowang.taobao.com
Thank you for helping to share :')

i think this is useless update if you still use the old 271 dragonnest.exe
yes you are right, but there is a difference its different costume and fix bugs, if you want a different view are just you waiting version v281-282

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you make a video of what is need to start the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i mean is there any way to use the original exe ? without using the cracked dragonnest.exe ver 271 ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i mean is there any way to use the original exe ? without using the cracked dragonnest.exe ver 271 ?

There is one most likely roaming around somewhere but you aren't going to find any decent sources which has been protected with Enigma and unnecessary crap.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is completely working. But DragonNest.exe does not approach this client. Where can I take a suitable one or how to do it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh what I was talking about there was most of the rev files released are protected with "Enigma" so you have to go back in time to change crap or type in a password just to get it to work.

But what are you planning to sell ? If you don't mind me askin', By the way you are going to have to type down your skype name again as nothing popped up.
New Update Link :')

Back