Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest Server V283

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the client folder - English.pak, even if it comes in Chinese, how can I get it out in English?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or the easiest way is to update in your resource all your dnt and uistring, script to make it english/ina. And you can use dragonnest.exe from ex80 non protection, its to easy to break this protection

so what you mean is , you replace dragonnest.exe with 80ex dragonnest.exe and then remove the encrypted .pak . is it like that ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is virus packet in exe file
draword123 - [Release]Dragon Nest Server V283 - RaGEZONE Forums

easy to unpack do not showoff :" D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 question: What am I doing wrong? All .exe files seem to be disappearing after I open/run them o.o And nothing happens. No Virus popup, nothing appears in Process view in Task Manager. I've added folder exclusion to my Anti Virus, cause it was keep spamming me with virus/malware popups from that folder, which usually happens with all chinese files for some reason on my side.

Oh and 1 more thing: Apparently I'm not able to connect using 127.0.0.1 IP, I can only log on using (local) ... Thing. - SQL Manager.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so what you mean is , you replace dragonnest.exe with 80ex dragonnest.exe and then remove the encrypted .pak . is it like that ?

yes that what i mean, and before update my cliebt with serverfile(ext,uistring etc) i make little modification to make it work without protection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oktavina01 Is it possible to upload the modified file?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how do to extract file .pak in patch i want modification this server,please help me :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where should I modify the server file? How do you make patch files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Put it Hadeware id up, not bounce up anything.
Put it up, not bounce up anything.

Back