Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dragon Nest v258 China.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi mates,

I found it by the guy who shared with me when I joined their group chat in china.

The latest client version in is supporting v259. Translate to see the latest patch they support to download.
I think it will release soon because there is the guy selling this server files in v259.
But the first I will share what I found. This is v258.

I just tested the virtual machine in VMWare only. I have not yet tested with game client. The machine has been installed window7 already.
Open the file in desktop and click the first button from left to right to start all services. The game server is running successfully. No problem with it.

If you already have DN Chinese client. Try to download client patch and try it for yourself.

Download:
Password access:
PHP:
2ni2
Sorry for this inconvenience because we're meeting this BaidushitDownload again. But my connection is not enough for upload. The files .7zip after downloaded will take ~4, 5Gb storage and more than 60Gb when running in VM!!!!!!!! The server files ate ~8Gb..... So I believed I can't do that ~~.
Please upload to new mirrors for others people can be downloaded for their convenience if you have free time and super internet service.

Regards
Good luck

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to download file for pan.baidu !?! I don't have number phone in chaina :(

Re-Upload in [Thank You VeryMuch]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to download file for pan.baidu !?! I don't have number phone in chaina :(

Re-Upload in [Thank You VeryMuch]
Use QQ account to login Baidu. Download Baidu downloader and install it to download big files size in Baidu. My connection is too slow to upload these files. Server files take around 4gb in zip files.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i no have number phone in Chinese

khliJ4a - [Release] Dragon Nest v258 China. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm Wait a kind person who uploaded the file in Mega.nz and Google Drive :eek:tt:

(My country, blocking pan.baidu.com all types of baidu) :glare:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server not have Ice dragon nest and i think this have many bug act .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well,i got version 260 from taobao but with lots of bugs.........

bug 1:Ice Drgaon Nest(In Chinese:冰龙巢穴)has a bug that makes you dead instantly and cannot revive even using GM Command /full
bug 2:some of the tasks is buggy (some of them was stucked in middle because you cannot complete the next step,some of them was completely missing<aka:you can't acquire the task>)
bug 3:some of the new avatars has a bug that make you cannot use physical attack (and some skills has the same trouble)
bug 4:still cannot create new job charactors

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well,i got version 260 from taobao but with lots of bugs.........

bug 1:Ice Drgaon Nest(In Chinese:冰龙巢穴)has a bug that makes you dead instantly and cannot revive even using GM Command /full
bug 2:some of the tasks is buggy (some of them was stucked in middle because you cannot complete the next step,some of them was completely missing<aka:you can't acquire the task>)
bug 3:some of the new avatars has a bug that make you cannot use physical attack (and some skills has the same trouble)
bug 4:still cannot create new job charactors

Share pls?

Back