Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm new in dragon nest emu world and I want to ask if there is any way to use an english client with this server(maybe translate this client)? Or I need an EU server? I still didnt test this files. My connecton is a sht and I want to download what I'm going to use.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Does anyone happen to know to get past the error with connecting in the client as I get the "ingame chinese window" pop up and can't get to the login.

I'm using v279 files for client wise and same for Rev. Like I'm sure that with launching the launcher my DN doesn't pop up at all after clicking launch so I wait for a few to see if DN loads but doesn't.

Is there something that I'm not following and that if anyone can give me a heads up.

P.S - Also I can release a fix for all of this once I know how to get past the launcher bit and logging into game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all right i already set all up , and server is up , only i can't make character (register) on client , btw i am using Win Server 2008 R2 Enterprise , anyone please helpppppppp meeeeeeeee

Thanks

EDITED:

Nope Thanks i already solve it , i look very noob din't i hahaha , anyway guys thanks for the file alright

have a nice day :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all~
I use your Server Files, DB, Client ver 283 + your fix, client - .
Windows 10.
DNGameServerH64_TW.exe and DNVillageServerRH64_TV.exe Refuses to start
Screenshot -
Help please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all~
I use your Server Files, DB, Client ver 283 + your fix, client - .
Windows 10.
DNGameServerH64_TW.exe and DNVillageServerRH64_TV.exe Refuses to start
Screenshot -
Help please!
just install directx 11

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, it helped! But now I have a bigger problem, I can not log into my lancher account to create lancea and machina..
The indicator lights up green when I press enter - nothing happens, just enter the game is easy, already created several characters and played a little.
Screenshot -
Also I tried to change the class through the database, but in the end it turned out that the character can simultaneously use the equipment of 2 classes, he also has 2 professions, and the most that worries the most, the character does not have head..
Do not know the case of how to create a Lancia or Macintosh through Data Base Mssql?
Q,...,Q Please.. help..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, I also wanted to ask how to configure server configs so that other players could join? They are thrown out for something when they want to enter the world with an error - Disconnect From The World.
Help pls~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help, I can use the launchet to get into game but cant create account or create machina/lancea. To create an account I must insert it into DB by myself... Please, someone help me :( Also I'm not sure if it's a translate problem but some items show wrong status(some begginer weapons has 1k dmg and high status points) but when you fight it does the correct damage, still it rise up your mana. That should be a problem inside itemtable? Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to make autoupdate for this file , i mean can we just login with another Custom DNLanuncher ?

Sorry, I also wanted to ask how to configure server configs so that other players could join? They are thrown out for something when they want to enter the world with an error - Disconnect From The World.
Help pls~

just change port on the client launcher EX:(14300 Default DN Login Port Server)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello. how to fix this?
i try to change in script npc all but this not change.
how to change stat costume?
thank for help.
CnsxuV0 - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have some question
1. How can i delete it ?
:*:

HfJTqRM - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums

2. Why I can't use any portal , It's bug , My character stuck in game and My account can't login anymore. // I go to farm portal it work but other portal not work.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sir @kennethz008 @GODSKIN can you upload txt file for activation of 1Click Server. The one with 2058917951407322 together with the long number and letters. Thank you.

EDIT :
Found it on the files.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it ok to use other Client Version? i tried using 283 but it didnt work, can anyone SHARE/UPLOAD client v271 please

i made this work last year but i lost my files.

Last edited:
Back