Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let's see what I can do. I'll post some option for this to work.

i think the main problem most of us having is what the poster #26 said the codes he provided in the ServerSide Tutorial Vid(5:02) doesnt activate it or doesnt give confirmation like what happened in the vid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use client 274+patch and dragonnest.exe use client246 work.
get job via merchant kelly,may,dolis,jenny but npc kelly,may,dolis,jenny= lua n xml use versi 246.
work

Reaction score
use client 274+patch and dragonnest.exe use client246 work.
get job via merchant kelly,may,dolis,jenny but npc kelly,may,dolis,jenny= lua n xml use versi 246.
work

or use this v262 more stable version
V262:
Password: ysrs
GM Tools: (Use 7zip to open)

Screenshots:
kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys,

Should this be working with a bat launcher? ("DragonNest.exe /ip:network_ip /port:14300")
Using the client patch it gives me a connection error, using the exe from the "client exe" archive just crashes when I try to open it.
The launcher included in the client patch is detected as malware, so I'd rather not use it if I can help it.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A little help
client:
I use the client version of the 274, and I use a version of Dragon Nest uistring.xml gemscool. and DragonNest.exe I'm using version 246 or 262

server:
Resource-script on the server I'm using version dn gemscool, but for merchant kelly, may, dolis, jenny I use vesi 246/262 to take the job
it works and there is no problem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
or use this v262 more stable version
V262:
Password: ysrs
GM Tools: (Use 7zip to open)

Screenshots:

i don't know why don't upload you client for this release

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A little help
client:
I use the client version of the 274, and I use a version of Dragon Nest uistring.xml gemscool. and DragonNest.exe I'm using version 246 or 262

server:
Resource-script on the server I'm using version dn gemscool, but for merchant kelly, may, dolis, jenny I use vesi 246/262 to take the job
it works and there is no problem

Oh, so you are mixing versions to get it to work, would you mind uploading just the things you are using that are different from this release?
I'm mostly concerned about the client right now, not sure if it is the client itself or if it just doesn't work when being launched using a bat file.
Are you using the launcher that came with the client patch or do you use something else to start the client?

Many of these questions may be rather noobish but this is first time I'm trying to setup a DN server.
I saw in threads for much older versions that a webserver was used to serve the patch info, auth and such, is that still needed for this?

Thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The client is inside that link. Check it first before you do any comment.
Yes i use all
1. install V271
2. Re Place By ClientPatch * no Client Exe
3. Run games by 诚信老王-龙之谷登陆器.exe
4. Can't run games have error message alien lang i can't read

Reaction score
Yes i use all
1. install V271
2. Re Place By ClientPatch * no Client Exe
3. Run games by 诚信老王-龙之谷登陆器.exe
4. Can't run games have error message alien lang i can't read

Long story short. I'm not using this release since I personally create my own server data by using official client and mix and match to make it work. Try to get the 262 and you can start there. in 80ex release it is the same server files. check the files password it is the same.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Long story short. I'm not using this release since I personally create my own server data by using official client and mix and match to make it work. Try to get the 262 and you can start there. in 80ex release it is the same server files. check the files password it is the same.

i need you client :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have another question, can i run this without Internet Connection?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Links for Client V273 from the official website

===============================
Links for Client V271 from the official website

to run the game from VM u will need to download the V262 then replace Server files from V271 on the other thats all
but for a normal pc u will need the key cos that application is encrypted on your pc hardware. cant be activated from that serial on the "Server side Tutorial" and u can see that the video is edited there , u can check it on his windows try icons there is 2 launcher ruining. i will see what i can do to make it launch on normal pc not a VM.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh that's why we cant run it its not for PC, sad i cant make VM my max memory is 8g and it will be lowered if i create VM right? is that edit part when he run Dragon Nest? i didnt see him run any launcher it suddenly appear

i hope you'll be able to find a way to make it work in pc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the server application need register serial number ? need buy it from the shop?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the Activated one Just replace it. this one dont need activation.
PS: i didnt test it yet i am still at work.

!Kk0Do7ZgHnsvP33OkzHH_RHGeNmcpxXOuNOUDenx400

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the Activated one Just replace it. this one dont need activation.
PS: i didnt test it yet i am still at work.

!Kk0Do7ZgHnsvP33OkzHH_RHGeNmcpxXOuNOUDenx400

At first glance, everything is working, the red button disappeared
thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have yet to make the client work.
Something I noticed however, is when I use the bat file to pass the ip/port, the client reads it fine, but it subtracts 2 from the port number, so to make it use port 14300 I had to pass 14302 instead.
That at least makes the client try to open, however it closes before it shows me anything, it goes fullscreen and closes right after.
I tried disabling the intro movies and change other things in config.ini to no avail so far.

Any other ideas? I'm using the official 273 client with the client patch.

Thanks

Back