Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone able to make this work on PC? please teach me how i wanna play Lencea and use those beautifful wings and costumes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the Client is not working for me
i am using the v262 to play the game i can see 8 and 9th class but cant play them
any one have a working client for V273 ?
testing from win10 "i think my problem is from it"
installing win7 and testing.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how DragonNest.exe you open???
please share it.
from the 262 it is not suitable a lot of errors:glare:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
did anyone ran into this error? i'd be very grateful if you could give me an assistance with this. thanks.

screenshot:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys i managed to make everything work on the Server 1-8 Tab, but the client is not working there's always error whenever i try to open client, v273 v271 v262 v246. can u guys share your Working DragonNest.exe? or anyone know why i cant open client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found the problem here it was that you can't create character from character select, u can only creat it from the luncher provided cos the database is encrypted but he added some columns and tables to the original one to make it work. and it have the 2 last class. PS: Machina is suuuuuper cute lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found the problem here it was that you can't create character from character select, u can only creat it from the luncher provided cos the database is encrypted but he added some columns and tables to the original one to make it work. and it have the 2 last class. PS: Machina is suuuuuper cute lol

can u please teach me how you makde it work? what client/server you use, V262 client then v273 server? and which DragonNest.Exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use this patch for Client V271
https://mega.nz/#!v15ySajD!-yYVjBL8Gd5bv1CSABlZKRkDffldwfAQkTzzje0akVQ
and use this luncher for the server
https://mega.nz/#!DowhlahC!mUxJV9HPsMnZ9J9C-6ItOj_390VCUyHI2R3WUKEdDmU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thx, wait there's no DragonNest.exe? so ill just open DragonNest.Exe through bat and this will work right? one more thing did you setup ODBC? because i havent seen one in tutorial maybe i miss that ODBC too or is it not needed?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx, wait there's no DragonNest.exe? so ill just open DragonNest.Exe through bat and this will work right? one more thing did you setup ODBC? because i havent seen one in tutorial maybe i miss that ODBC too or is it not needed?
+ 1rst u need to replace the game patch in the client then
+ u need to launch it from the launcher "诚信老王-龙之谷登陆器.exe" as Admin
+ configure it to ure server address and port
+ create the character from the launcher or it wont log in to world server.
in game u cant see the 8 and 9 class u can get them only from the launcher . i will try to make tutorial with pictur when i get back from work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+ 1rst u need to replace the game patch in the client then
+ u need to launch it from the launcher "诚信老王-龙之谷登陆器.exe" as Admin
+ configure it to ure server address and port
+ create the character from the launcher or it wont log in to world server.
in game u cant see the 8 and 9 class u can get them only from the launcher . i will try to make tutorial with pictur when i get back from work.

oh ok, the problem is its chinese is this the one that's gonna launch the game? (nvm that's wrong one) i found 诚信老王-龙之谷登陆器.exe i tried opening this one few day ago when i was successful on setting up server but ijust gives me error, ill try again later im setting up the server again from the start

its kind hard to know specially on creating char with those chinese words, looking forward for that tutorial of yours. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh ok, the problem is its chinese is this the one that's gonna launch the game? tho i think that's register :) its kind hard to know specially on creating char with those chinese words, looking forward for that tutorial of yours.

no thats the one for server side and its not configured correctly it need to use "DragonNest" User Not "sa" user;

the Client side one is this
kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup i figured that's the wrong one i edited it earlier, so you just press that yellow buttom and it works for you? i did that but it gives me some kind of error.. maybe its because i didnt changed that user:sa to DragonNest, i'll start from scratch setting up again.

Reaction score

This is actually work. I forgot I have the 273 version of the file with 274 version of the client. I tested this patch and it worked. but ofcourse I will have a mismatch with some files since I'm using the 273 version of the Server data.

7oWFgkG - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums

How to create Lencea and Machina with this release:

Using the client Launcher, follow this image instruction.

Image 3: Put the desired character name then click either the left for lencea and the right for machina.

mQVz8mz - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums

MZbWuvE - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums

rXtk42z - [Release]Dragon Nest v271 and v273 - RaGEZONE Forums

Happy Gaming!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A little old and late share for anyone who still not have this version. :junglejane:

Original Link (Baidu)
Link:
Pass of the link: gkhr
Client:

Alternative Link (Mega)
Server:
Database:
Client Patch:
Client Exe:
Password:chengxinlaowang.taobao.com
Video Tutorial:
Video Tutorial:

Decryption Keys:
View attachment 158779

Notes:
1. Text and Video tutorial is also provided in this release
2. Use this for all the zip files that have password: chengxinlaowang.taobao.com
3. I take no credits with this. I just shared the link of the files
4. If you have time, kindly reupload the files so that I will not easily request to close and delete this thread.
5. You can request help or request some files, but it depends on what files you're requesting.
6. Goodluck and Enjoy. ^_^

Request :
can you upload resource-scrip-monsterai-nest icedragon for server?

Back