Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] DragonNest v2194 server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can Edit using hxd and change .gpay / .aspx to PhP, simple. Cz cashshop not protected ??????
seems this xtom.dll cant load into cash server, or its have different config on cash api?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw, my gameserver.exe cant obtain hwid on my vps server, so its cant validate with its key, any solutions?
DNGameServer cannot run in Virtual Machine or VPS.
You need to hide VM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DNMasterServer keep failling to load my DNT, I did check and they were exist in resource/ext folder, but still refuse to run properly. I use GameRes from SEA version 403, like OP said that they tested it on that version. Am I missing something?

And is there any fix for DNGameServer Safeengine Notice?

*EDIT: I'm using VMWare VPS to run the server, manage to reflect bios & hw ID of the VM, now just to try bypassing the DNGameServer Secure Notice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DNMasterServer keep failling to load my DNT, I did check and they were exist in resource/ext folder, but still refuse to run properly. I use GameRes from SEA version 403, like OP said that they tested it on that version. Am I missing something?
1st case is lookup on serverlog, and there is full of information if you fail on DB, Gameres, config file and much more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sry Sir how to setting Power Limit ?? , Thx for information :D

Reaction score
does the .key generator works for other exe protected files? i have a different game with same protection. (only license date and no HWID ) if yes, what do i need to edit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does the .key generator works for other exe protected files? i have a different game with same protection. (only license date and no HWID ) if yes, what do i need to edit?
No, it only work for this specific server executable (it's emulating HWID and backend server of licensor, licensor server running localhost from DLL and replies with correct authentification packets).

If you have only a license date, it would be easy to bypass, just change your computer time and remove all SHIELDEN data from your registry (use regmon to check what registry is it accessing upon start), or patch GetSystemTime() function with windows ddk to return fake date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back