Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release/Share] Dragon Nest 95ex v333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just putting a heads up here, server-fix.rar hosted on MF is down

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Registered via sql query and made it to login screen, however it just keep throwing 'Request error' upon login attempt, any hint?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Registered via sql query and made it to login screen, however it just keep throwing 'Request error' upon login attempt, any hint?
Do you're opening the game with "dragonnest.exe" or "start.bat"?

It should work perfectly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alternate Server-fix file Download Link Mega
Hey senpai, I'm aware of that there's other working links, that post was just a simple notice.

by the way do you know any possible cause for the error I got when I tried to login?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you follow the tutorial perfectly? If you do, then you shouldn't have any problem logging ingame.
The only difference between what I have gone through is that I didn't start any web server since it's not in any of the archives, would that matter?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But how did you manage to start the server though? If you didn't start any webserver?
Yeah, I was able to start all the other servers without web server, just that won't get me log in the game successfully.

I thought that I might did something wrong when creating new account, so I also tried to login with game01:111111(which was supposed to be the working one) but that didn't work either

Reaction score
Yeah, I was able to start all the other servers without web server, just that won't get me log in the game successfully.

I thought that I might did something wrong when creating new account, so I also tried to login with game01:111111(which was supposed to be the working one) but that didn't work either

Did you edit the host file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you edit the host file?
Yes, or I won't even be able to type the username and password, it'd just say unable to connect to login server

edit: btw did you tried start DN servers without web server?

Reaction score
Yes, or I won't even be able to type the username and password, it'd just say unable to connect to login server

edit: btw did you tried start DN servers without web server?

Tbh, I just used the server-fix, GameRes and the Client in this released. Let me upload the webserver that I'm using and you can test it out.

dic1911 Here. Just put this only in D: drive. Nothing to edit inside the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back