Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release/Share] Dragon Nest 95ex v333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day everyone,
So right now I'm happy I can run those server and game perfectly. Thanks to you guys :thumbup:
There are questions I need help on..

How to edit the GameRes files folder? As I see this control ingame NPC store, Nest, Dungeon, etc.
Is there anywhere I can get the Original GameRes? I want the normal nest floor(up to 50) :(:

I just want to make an original copy server of DN SEA. GM can spawn items with codes xD
Want to test the gameplay as GM, nest mech, diff char with various of items, maybe new class launcher :p:
Thank you so much !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Release...Thank You for sharing...:thumbup1::thumbup1:

qBmQMzq - [Release/Share] Dragon Nest 95ex v333 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to try the Auto Update Launcher but it failed, after I tried it it turned out the error "Fail Read Resource Pak" and I extracted my Server and Client again and it turned out the same problem appeared, does anyone know the solution?
kennethz008 - [Release/Share] Dragon Nest 95ex v333 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did all like in video tutorial, but when I click on 0ALL START.bat all black wndows closing after 5 seconds. Where is the problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, sorry for another post. I fixed my problem, but here is another one. I want to play with friend and I have static IP. I made all steps with loopback adapter, but when I am trying to connect via my public IP, I got connection error message on login screen. I set DMZ and ports forwarding on router. Can someone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here some short tutorial to make it online >> i dont tell how to install sql server or how to restore DB
here's my home network topology >>> ISP Router>>>PC
1. Forward all port DNServer to your PC>>simple way DMZ it to your Local IP >192.168.1.200(example)
2. PC LAN >> set it to 192.168.1.200(example) & add another ip 10.6.11.11 -- so Local LAN had 2 IP
3. Add MS Loopback >> set IP to your Public IP >> 36.222.111.111(example)
4. Edit your hosts >>10.6.11.11 gas.gemscool.com
10.6.11.11 patch.gemscool.com
10.6.11.11 img.gemscool.com
10.6.11.11 image.gemscool.com
10.6.11.11 imgs.gemscool.com
10.6.11.11 cash.rlkt
10.6.11.11 api.rlkt
10.6.11.11 devnp.net

5. use webserver from these server>>work fine
6 restart >>atm serverside ready to online

CLIENT>>
1. edit your x3.xem >> point that to your public IP in loopback server before>> 36.222.111.111(example)
2. if using BAT>>just run it>>LOGIN and play DNPS
3. if using DNLauncher>>make sure your localurl IP set to your public IP server and check your PatchConfigList.xml >> Login addr it set to 10.6.11.11

HAVE FUN>>work fine for me
did you run the DNServer in VPS ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys, I have this simple question but clueless in doing it.
How do I patch the client?

Right now I already download the English.pak for the english language UI.
But where and what do I need to do to put that .pak file?

Edit: I already unpack the English.pak and replace the uistring.xml and uistring_server.xml into server files GameRes. But it seems to have the same Chinese language which I dont understand where it went wrong.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you help how to get Indonesia translation ?
Are you using DN INA Client ?
How to use DN INA Client to login in this server ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any idea for "error request" problem when login to game?

I've followed all steps perfectly without any problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@nughi Can you tell me how to change job ? I use /setjob gm command but its not working

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but , how ? i'm already run all server green in my VPS,but the grameServer still show the public ip is "10.6.11.11", i'm setup the client config point the VPS public ip "45.76......" , but my client show this error "can't connect the login server "

if you using VPS/DS its will easy to setup to Public :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
send your team viewer id maybe i can help you :)
but , how ? i'm already run all server green in my VPS,but the grameServer still show the public ip is "10.6.11.11", i'm setup the client config point the VPS public ip "45.76......" , but my client show this error "can't connect the login server "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying to switch the IP from 10.6.11.11

I can make this server go local perfectly with this IP (10.6.11.11), but now I'm trying to switch to a different IP.

Editing All configurations and any setting with the 10.6.11.11 to my new IP causes all the servers to crash when I use 0ALLSTART.

Wtf :/?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back